1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!
    Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers.
    We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

So Charger1993 how was the Clemson game?

Discussion in 'Smack Talk' started by LT-Express, Oct 31, 2011.

1. LT-Express

LT-Express Bolttalk.com Janitor since 06' Staff Member Super Moderator

Ratings:
    +354
    As I stated before. Clemson would fold to a team that was playing like ****...And sure enough!! BAM!! Down goes Clemson, down goes Clemson!

They just aren't as good as they were made up to be. Your teams has heart ill give you that but heart only goes so far in college when you just aren't that loaded with talent.

2. charger1993

charger1993 bad motherfucker

Ratings:
    +121
    man i agree, that triple option gave us hell, we couldnt stop it for nothing. ill take that loss, cuz the D couldnt stop it. the O was shakey... But they played good, and i dont think we play anyone else that runs a triple option, so we should run the board

3. LT-Express

Ratings:
    +354
    You probably will, the rest of your schedule is weak. The one thing I want to see is how they play next week after a tough loss to a team that just seemed to have them figured out. It's weird in college cause teams will take their first loss this late in the season and then fold the rest of the way. It's a good thing the FSU game is out of the way cause Florida St is playing sick football right now and after a loss like that then having to play a team that good could have been trouble.

But hindsight is always 20-20. Clemson is a good football team, just young and will develop eventually.

4. charger1993

charger1993 bad motherfucker

Ratings:
    +121
    o i agree, the only game the would give clemson a hard time would be wake forest, clemson always has a hard time agasint them.. but it should be a good season. I just hope we get another person like Sammy Watkins. Idk if you watched this kid but he is sick nasty as a freshman, hes playing like hes about to die game in and game out

5. Buck Melanoma

Buck Melanoma Guest

Ratings:
    +408
    GT & that crazy-*** offense gives a LOT of teams big trouble. I like GT the school/program but absolutely detest Paul Johnson. I just hope we get a few guys back healthy before next week for our trip down there.

Still hoping for a rematch, 1993. ;)

6. LT-Express

Ratings:
    +354
    I'll tell you what bro. VT scares me this year. They are winning and losing ugly. They don't score much, however as usual their defense is pretty stout. What gives down there this year?

7. Buck Melanoma

Buck Melanoma Guest

Ratings:
    +408
    Some of it is a new QB who was drafted as a stud TE. He's growing into the position, but really wasn't overly happy about the switch. In fact, he has stated that had he known of this intention he wouldn't have come to VT. I think he's coming around but it's a process.

We've also had a LOT of injuries, particularly on the defensive side of the ball. Foster has done a damn good job with the defense, particularly since we lost our biggest & most experienced DT & our starting MLB for the year.

One thing that is driving Beamer nuts this year is a very shaky kicking game. He still coaches ST & takes pride in normally having excellent units. The punting game has been particularly inconsistent. Again - new faces.

8. Buck Melanoma

Buck Melanoma Guest

Ratings:
    +408
    Another step towards that rematch. :tup:

• Like Like x 1
  9. allentwright

allentwright Guest

Ratings:
    +0
    You most likely will, the relaxation of the schedule is weak. The main one factor I wish to see is when they play in a few days following a tough loss to some team that simply appeared to possess them determined. It's strange attending college cause teams will require their first loss this late within the season after which fold the relaxation of how. It is a positive thing the FSU game is taken care of cause Florida St is playing sick football at this time and following a loss like this then needing to play a team so good might have been trouble.