1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!

Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers. We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

So funny to see the Raider fans fail....

Discussion in 'Chargers Fan Forum' started by TripKid, Jan 1, 2012.

1. TripKid

TripKid BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +7
    I'm sure you were all laughing along with us. Happy New Years Charger fans! [Video of the raider fans upset and leaving there stadium]

• Like Like x 6
  2. matilack

matilack Take A Knee McCree!!!

Ratings:
    +3,556
    I heard in pre-game the Raiders dedicated the game to Al Davis.:p

3. SDRaiderH8er

SDRaiderH8er Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +2,074
    he is dead and so is their season, a perfect match!

• Like Like x 1
  4. Pointyearedog

Pointyearedog I only put idiots on ignore...

Ratings:
    +1,734
    Classic! ROFL

5. airbolt

airbolt BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +25
    Yeah, have to admit when I saw Hue Jackson blasting his team for not showing up, I had to laugh. Isn't he the guy who has been talking a lot of smack, full of himself, and acting like a tool. I love when KC beat em up so bad earlier this season, he was pissed at Haley called him a son of a bitch when they shook hands. I just think he's a guy that written some checks that he can't cash. Clearly he's taken advantage of the power vacuum after the death of the legendary Al Davis. He knows it, if Al was around some of his antics would not play, expect a GM there next year or for Jackson to make a play for even more power.

6. Carlsbad_Bolt_Fan

Carlsbad_Bolt_Fan Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,584
    That video was priceless.

7. JohnnyX

JohnnyX 2017 Chargers Head Coach

Ratings:
    +378
    So much for those diehard loyal raider fans. Such a great video to watch.

8. Lightning's Girl

Lightning's Girl Mod Chick =) Staff Member Moderator

Ratings:
    +1,153
    I was LMFAO at that footage.........they were like rats deserting the Titanic. :D Sure felt good to spoil their shot at the playoffs.

This season still sucked, though, and the offseason is oh, so long........especially when it lasts from New Year's Day all the way through midsummer. :( Hope we get some good news soon about a change in the coaching staff; if so, maybe this lousy season will have been worth it.

9. Carlsbad_Bolt_Fan

Carlsbad_Bolt_Fan Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,584
    Well, there will actually BE an offseason this year. Because of the lockout, we really didn't have one. Expect lots of changes, not all of them coaching either.

10. Lightning's Girl

Lightning's Girl Mod Chick =) Staff Member Moderator

Ratings:
    +1,153
    Too true, CBF.

11. rexy2006

rexy2006 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,842
    The Halloween and Clown Caravan have left the playoffs. Buh bye!

12. BoltsFanUK

BoltsFanUK Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +848
    I could watch that all day long

13. Buck Melanoma

Buck Melanoma Guest

Ratings:
    +408
    Halloween is over.

14. SDRaiderH8er

SDRaiderH8er Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +2,074
    I think that lady at the very end was mad, you can read her lips at what she said! Too bad, so sad!

15. CoronaDoug

CoronaDoug Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +814
    Hell even Denver thinks this division is a joke.
    mortreport Chris Mortensen
    Funny/sad note from Denver Post on rookie Chris Harris in post-game locker room "We don't get no hat or nothing? We don't get no shirt?"

16. Pointyearedog

Pointyearedog I only put idiots on ignore...

Ratings:
    +1,734
    The hats for the division champs should be worn backwards and the shirts are printed only on the back. If anyone ever backed into a title, the donks did it this season...

17. 65TossPowerTrap

65TossPowerTrap BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +37
    Thank you Chargers for making the end of the season so much fun!

After watching the offensive shootout of my Chiefs 7-3 destruction of the Denver Tebows, it was so much fun to watch angry and depressed Raiders fans shouting obscenities as they filed into their parking lot.

I was so happy that the Chiefs and Chargers could team up to beat both the Donkeys and Raiders, and mostly happy that our win did not propel the arrogant far out of proportion with reality, Oakland Raiders fans into the playoffs.

Well done!

• Like Like x 2
  18. Buck Melanoma

Buck Melanoma Guest

Ratings:
    +408
    And watching you guys help to remove the blush from the Tebow rose was also quite fulfilling, particularly to my KC-lovin' wife.

I believe you guys may have a QB competition on your hands.

19. 65TossPowerTrap

Ratings:
    +37
    Maybe among fans, but I think all signs point to Pioli giving Cassel a year with all of our weapons healthy.

With Charles coming back, the running game should be somewhat closer to what it was last year, and people forget that Cassel was VERY effective last year largely because of that running game, but it also has to be remembered that he really only had two legitimate targets, Bowe and Moeaki, to throw to.

The return of Charles, and Moeaki, plus the ascendance of McCluster, the stability of Breaston, and hopefully the ascendance of Baldwin into a legitimate number two, should help ANY QB we put out there (as long as he's not named Tyler Palko).

As much as I'd like to jump on the Orton band-wagon, I simply cannot get excited about him (not that I am particularly excited about Cassel either), but let's face it, statistically, Cassel and Orton are basically the same guy.

They have about the same level of success (or lack of it depending on how you look at it). Orton makes more big plays, both for and against his team. Cassel turns the ball over less. When the stats are basically a wash, I go with character and intangibles, and while I have nothing against Orton, there's a reason he is ALWAYS the guy dealt to another team. He doesn't INSPIRE anyone. Not that I am sure Cassel is the most inspiring leader ever, but I know the guy is tough as nails and will do anything for his team. He played last year a week after having an appendectomy. Orton banged up a pinky finger and sat out for 3 weeks. And other than Orton the last three weeks, we have seen how little success the Chiefs have had when Cassel is not in the game. Now, I know that it's not exactly fair to label Orton as not being tough, as he was simply a pawn in the Pioli v Haley war (which is the ONLY reason Tyler Palko ever saw the field), but Orton didn't exactly demand to play during that stretch, and he seemed to indicate he'd rather be playing elsewhere upon being signed by the Chiefs.

Ultimately, I think we can win with either of these guys, but I also don't think we can win it all with either of them. We could become GOOD with either of them (with the right pieces around them), but to take a step from a GOOD team to a GREAT team, we will need to find a legitimate franchise quarterback through the draft or free agency, and it looks like that won't be this year (unless Pioli pulls off some massive deal for Manning or something). To me, Cassel gives us the best chance of keeping team cohesion and bringing much-needed leadership from that position, both by word and example. He doesn't have the greatest skillset, but I'll go to battle with a guy I respect and know will do anything for his team any day (as long as he's not as inept as say, Tim Tebow lol). I am not saying Orton is definitely not that guy, but just that Cassel has shown it more over his career than Kyle has.

20. Buck Melanoma

Buck Melanoma Guest

Ratings:
    +408
    Don't draft RGIII, please.

21. 65TossPowerTrap

Ratings:
    +37
    There's no way he falls to 11 or 12th which is where we are picking, especially since Barkley is not coming out.