1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!

Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers. We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

So much hype about DHB of the Raiders...

Discussion in 'Chargers Fan Forum' started by LFEpooh124, Sep 12, 2009.

1. LFEpooh124

LFEpooh124 BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +38
    So who's going to cover him? I think the onus would be on Cro.

We all hear about how fast this kid is, but isn't Cro pretty fast too?

Did some research... DHB's 40-time is about 4.30, while Cro's 40-time was once clocked at 4.38.

But what's funny is, I pulled up SI.com's draft profile and found this funny quote:

[Full Link]http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/football/2006/draft/players/47832.html

Sorry, but really? Wraps up tackling? Was this before Neon Deion corrupted him? Either way, I'm glad he's on our team.

I expect nothing less than a shut-out in Oakland. Defense Wins Championships.

2. Dublin Bolt

Dublin Bolt BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +505
    Depends which side of the field DHB is on. If he is split out to the right then he is Jammer's guy. Jam and Cro play LCB and RCB respectively.

As for the quote about Cro being aggressive and wrapping up ball carriers, Stevie Wonder must have written that.

3. Showmeyourbolt

Showmeyourbolt Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +192
    Jammer covers him. Jammer will play him physical at the line of scrimmage, and he's a much better cover corner than Cro is down the field. Cromartie is liable to bite on a playfake and get beat down the field. Put Jammer on him, and he'll be covered long enough for JaFatass to be sacked.

4. HEXEDBOLT

HEXEDBOLT Don't like it, lump it!!!

Ratings:
    +1,887
    Did the Raiduds come up with a way to sneak stick-um on the field for this guy?

5. Kwak

Kwak ....

Ratings:
    +689
    That's one of his knocks. Drops a lot of balls.