1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!
    Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers.
    We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

So... who's fault is it now?

Discussion in 'Smack Talk' started by BOLTS4LIFE, Sep 17, 2009.

1. Raider_Demon

Raider_Demon BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +0
    Hey I see Bolts4 life is a moron on this board also.

That was a little better on the replies than I first expected. Some of you actualy had something funny to say. Lets keep it rolling.

Sorry though, the only reason I have even joined this forum .. I actually had to look decently hard to find it.. even on the internet where everything is listed ... I was wondering.. Do you guys even know what the Chuckleheads were doing 7 years ago ? Probably not.

Here is a joke for you. Did you know that San Diego has the highest count of sprained ankles in the country ? Yep its from all the fairweather fans jumping on and off the bandwagon every year. :icon_rofl:

I predict there will be a record high count this year. Nice to be on your forums. Thanks for the warm welcome.

P.S. Seriously though, that was a nice run at the Ravens. I really thought you guys would get the upset. Looks like Sproles is doing LT's job just fine these days.

2. BOLTS4LIFE

BOLTS4LIFE Banned Banned

Ratings:
    +542

When was the last time your team sold out a game? Were you even born yet?

Talk about bandwagon... is it any wonder to you why Raiders gear has declined in sales?

3. HollywoodLeo

HollywoodLeo Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,864
    The Chargers were favored, ********

4. Raider_Demon

Raider_Demon BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +0
    Actualy the game was sold out this last Monday night. Second Im probably alot older than you 7 year itch fan

My apologies. I was actually praising the Chuckleheads. But just like a chuckleheadfan. You really didnt read the post so... If the Chuckleheads were favored you just made the loss a little more sad. Thank you for correcting me. Anything else you would like to point out about the game while you are on a role ?

5. HollywoodLeo

Ratings:
    +1,864
    Just because I didn't respond to the entire post doesn't mean I didn't read it.

6. wrbanwal

wrbanwal Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,036

:icon_huh:

7. Raider_Demon

Raider_Demon BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +0
    Have you been drinking? Please read what I originaly posted . Then reread what you said and then read what I replied. If it still doesnt make sense I will put it in a simpler discription for you.

8. Raider_Demon

Raider_Demon BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +0
    yeah you guys are Phukin clown shoes :)

9. HollywoodLeo

Ratings:
    +1,864
    The rest of what you said is irrelevant to what I replied to.

You said you thought the Chargers would get the upset. You can't get an "upset" if you're favored.

As it stands, the Ravens got the upset on the Chargers.

Everything else in the post is immaterial to these facts.

10. BOLTS4LIFE

BOLTS4LIFE Banned Banned

Ratings:
    +542
    They've been blacked out for year Grand Pa.

Talk about bandwagon... is it any wonder to you why Raiders gear has declined in sales? Any explanation?

11. Buck Melanoma

Buck Melanoma Guest

Ratings:
    +408
    Wow - a Raider fan who speaks the truth. :yes:

12. Raider_Demon

Raider_Demon BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +0
    Wow . Do you always repeat everything for no apparent reason while avoiding the subject. Your boyfriend must have alot of patience. I refuse to even waste my time with you anymore. Its like talking to a menatly retarded person. Sorry that is insulting the menatly retarded. My apologies.

13. HollywoodLeo

Ratings:
    +1,864
    I apologize if sound logic and facts make your head hurt.

I'd try and dumb it down for you but I don't think it gets any clearer than "a team who is favored to win can not, by definition, get an 'upset' "

14. Raider_Demon

Raider_Demon BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +0
    Repeat. qoute. repeat. qoute.

I already said your were right the very first time I replied. READ IT BLIND MAN. I apologized for getting it wrong. Fuk you are retarded. Forget it. Like I said.. You are a waste of time trying to talk to.

Originally Posted by HollywoodLeo
    The Chargers were favored, ********

My apologies. <---- ( LOOK) I was actually praising the Chuckleheads. But just like a chuckleheadfan. You really didnt read the post so... If the Chuckleheads were favored you just made the loss a little more sad. ( LOOK)----> Thank you for correcting me. Anything else you would like to point out about the game while you are on a role ?

Sorry I dont have the highlighter and flash cards also for you.

15. HollywoodLeo

Ratings:
    +1,864
    I'm still wondering what you wanted me to re-read in this post and an explanation as to why it was relevant to what I responded to.

As that is the one you kept demanding me to re-read, including in the post you just highlighted sarcasm in.

16. Raider_Demon

Raider_Demon BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +0

:icon_high: I think you need to lay off the weed. Its not doing you any favors.

17. HollywoodLeo

Ratings:
    +1,864
    For someone who goes on about how others don't read his posts you do a fine job of ignoring what I posted in favor of suggesting that I'm smoking weed.

18. in_a_days

in_a_days dgaf

Ratings:
    +1,018
    The opinions expressed here are those of the authors and do not necessarily reflect the positions of bolttalk.net.