1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!

Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers. We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

So...

Discussion in 'Chargers Fan Forum' started by NatroneMeansBusiness, Feb 7, 2010.

1. NatroneMeansBusiness

NatroneMeansBusiness BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +11
    Just some random thoughts I gotta get out, maybe I am an a-hole for thinking this but I kinda wanted to see the Dolts win just so I didn't have to see another ex-charger hold the lombardi.

I remember watching Gary Plummer on the bench all in smiles in '94 while we were in the midst of getting our starfishes packed in, I recall Rodney Harrison saying-"thanks chargers" after the Patties sb run and now on the papers across the country I'll see Drew Brees hoisting the Lombardi.

Perhaps this is simply me being green with envy (ok thats exactly what it is). I amount it to watching an old girlfriend that you dumped a couple years ago win the lottery or discover the cure for cancer..

Which leads me to my next question...

God/Buddah/Allah why do you hate the Chargers

2. Sydalish

Sydalish Addicted to Sports

Ratings:
    +1,807
    Maybe it's all just to make it that much more special when our time comes?

That's the best I got.... :icon_shrug: