1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!

Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers. We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Soloman Wilcots is an IDIOT

Discussion in 'Chargers Fan Forum' started by Shamrock, Feb 13, 2007.

1. Shamrock

Shamrock Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,243
    Did anyone else just hear his blather on Total Access?

He said a new head coach "will have to install new schemes" since both coordinators are gone.

Bullcrap. The offense is fine with Clarence Shelmon, and AJ is going to hire someone that will keep Wade's one-gap 3-4. Whether the new HC has that in his background isn't the issue. Pagano, or an outside candidate (probably Cottrell) will be the DC.

Wilcots also bashed AJ on Brees and Edwards leaving. So the *** what? Edwards is a middle 30's LB that has lost foot speed. Drew was replaced by Rivers, a more talented QB that got voted to the Pro Bowl.

Anyone who has listened to Wilcots regularly on Sirius knows he's an AJ Hater, and he just proved it on TV.

2. AnteaterCharger

AnteaterCharger Calibrating Bolttalk, Podcast by Podcast Staff Member Super Moderator Podcaster

Ratings:
    +2,928
    outside of Chris Mortensen and maybe the Fox Sports guys and Double XX, who the hell in hte media has shown themselves to have more intelligence then a sweet potato?

3. PhillyChargerFan

PhillyChargerFan Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +288

Hey Leisure what about Biden :tup:

4. MtlBoltsFan

MtlBoltsFan Jesse Ventura/Howard Stern 2016

Ratings:
    +383
    As long as AJ stockpiles draft picks and makes draft day exciting I couldn't give a fuc about the season. NFL football is boring with all the crackdowns on defense and the dogshit referees. I just want to see Cro get an interception and my life will be complete :nana_dance: :nana_dance: :nana_dance:

5. Ride The Lightning

Ride The Lightning Join the Dark Side, we have cookies.

Ratings:
    +1,746
    Seriously, who in the fuk is Soloman f'n Wilcots?

(I do know who he is, but wtf?! what a tard)

6. Chavez

Chavez Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +37
    Yeah I heard that too. He made it sound like we're sending all our best players and coaches out the door because of AJ's ego.

And who was the guy who kept saying the whole thing with marty was about money. What an idiot?

7. Kwak

Kwak ....

Ratings:
    +683
    I just crack up every time one of these tools says we need a New OC. ESPN was saying this last night. I guess their research departments SUCK ***.

Solomon Wilcots is a moron.

8. Chavez

Chavez Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +37
    Oh yeah, they also said Dean was going to let AJ run the draft and then fire him too!

:icon_rofl:

9. Shamrock

Ratings:
    +1,243
    I have no idea who that fat dude was. Never seen him before today.

Listening to Wilcots, and he directly countered what Schefter and the other dude said about the team being loaded with talent, you'd think the Chargers have let all the good players walk out the door. Wilcots focused, multiple times, on Brees, Edwards and Marty - acting like those three were the whole team.

'Tard .....

That was Adam "I suck Donkey dick" Schefter .....

10. Lightning

Lightning Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +37
    Wilcots is a freaking tool. I really don't know why this guy has a job other than the cliche of getting people that don't know any better to think he knows what he is talking about.

He is so bad that when a group of us went to the Jacksonville game a couple of seasons ago, he was in the lounge where we were hanging out and one of our group proceeded to rip him a new one with a ton of "facts" vs. his so called knowledge and he cowered like a little girl to to point of our buddy backing off because he felt sorry for him.

11. Boltdiehard

Boltdiehard Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,171
    This clown is bashing us to no end every day on Sirius. The Rivera signing has made him take a bit of a step back but this dude has no clue. He was just going on about losing Brees even tho we went 14-2 and our QB was named to the pro-bowl. WTF? :icon_huh: He then says that Denver and KC can now close the gap with San Diego and turns around and says KC could struggle if they don't get some WR help on the outside. There was a time when I liked this guy but his Chargers bashing has become a fetish for this ********. He's all over the place and the only Chargers calls I've heard them take are people that agree with him. And he talked all this **** today after having Norv on the air.

Eat a dik Wilcots and you'll be juggling our nuts again next year when we're beating the **** out of KC, Denver and Oakland.

What a tool. :tdown:

12. Shamrock

Ratings:
    +1,243
    Yesterday was as bad or worse than Monday. Also, I think Wilcots must be President of the Donnie Edwards fan club.

Carl Banks was just as bad last night on "Late Hits" ....