1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!

Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers. We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Some NFL Films love

Discussion in 'Chargers Fan Forum' started by bucnasty, Jan 20, 2008.

1. bucnasty

bucnasty BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +16
    I'm watching "NFL Championship Chase" on CBS right now - great NFL Films production, and so far the first 30 minutes were an in depth recap of last weeks Colts game, then 3 minutes each given to the Cowboys and Packers...Are we getting the majority of coverage? Oh wait, the last half of the program is about the Pats. FUKC!

2. GreyHoodie

GreyHoodie BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +9
    You didn't think they would leave the Patriots out of a preview of the AFCCG did you?

3. bucnasty

bucnasty BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +16
    I can always hope. Pats fans better enjoy it because its the last media coverage they'll get for a year. Except for replays of the loss against the Chargers.

4. !~BOLT~!

!~BOLT~! Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +205
    Hell yes:flag::bolt:

5. Buck Melanoma

Buck Melanoma Guest

Ratings:
    +408
    Now that must be what heaven is like. Being able to watch us b*tch-slapping the Pats over and over again. :icon_twisted:

6. bucnasty

bucnasty BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +16
    We'll experience that in about 3 hours. I feel an authoritative win coming on.

7. BoltFanFromBoston

BoltFanFromBoston BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +0
    Pats coverage or not, NFL Films does a great job.

8. Thumper

Thumper WHS

Ratings:
    +1,467
    Do you remember when they had a weekly NFL Films show to show high lights from ALL the games every week?

They did a much better job before they started selling those weekly high lights to HBOs "Inside the NFL". HBO doesn't show every team each week like the old show did and they even customize them to get some screwy angle for many of the games they do cover.

I hate to rant about "Inside the NFL", but I believe that show has done a disservice to the average NFL fan.

9. bucnasty

bucnasty BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +16
    Agreed. But is anyone surprised at another example of the NFL doing whatever they can for more revenue? As if they dont make enough money. Disgusting.