1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!

Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers. We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Some props from the Bears board

Discussion in 'Chargers Fan Forum' started by Mid-west Chargers fan, Sep 9, 2007.

1. Mid-west Chargers fan

Mid-west Chargers fan Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +16
  2. WonderSlug

WonderSlug Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +851
    So, have they gotten around to blasting Rex the Hex and their 2 RBs for those fumbles?

3. Charger Dave

Charger Dave Dead account

Ratings:
    +1,028
    "Bad Rex" came through for us a couple of times (one of them on the INT with an assist from their receiver) but to be honest after taking a heck of a belt from Phillips thanks to an OT that was also asleep at the start of the game - Grossman didn't have all that bad a game... Their Offense got a taste of a defensive team that is in the same calibre of their own - and that blows Lovie's theory that you can do everything with just D and special teams.

In time, I have a lot higher hopes for Grossman than I ever would for Griese - if they try that particular switch they will not have a QB that has a prayer of winning a game on his own.

Gotta say it - that is one heck of a D - for 3 quarters they gave our O-Line all they could handle and more...

Some of them (young Bears fans) are down on Archuleta, but all he had to face was perhaps the best TE in the game today.

Hell of a good game if you like Defense and I do! :icon_toast:

4. Boltdiehard

Boltdiehard Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,171
    Fuc them. I saw all the Bears fans on TV :)rolleyes:). My buddy was at a bar in Frisco and Bears fans were talking hella ****.

We sincerely hope you Bears fans enjoyed your stay in San Diego now get your fatasses on the plane and go home.

Hey Girlacher you guys ain't so fuggin tough are ya? LT beat with anyways bizznatch.

FU Cheeecago.

puzzies

5. Boltjolt

Boltjolt Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +402
    Some say they should of won but the fumbles killed them ,........which they did but they never mention the fumble recovery they got when Tommy Harris was blatantly offsides at our 1 yardline.

I guess you forget about those when you are a homer ;)

6. boltssbbound

boltssbbound Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,554
    Girlacher was still talking shiat on the last drive, even after Turner ran over them for the first down inside the ten.

The last three times our offense had the ball, we scored 2TDs and ran the ball down their throats to close out the game.

The Bears defense is solid, but the **** their fans talked was ridiculous. And many of them were still *****ing after they got wooped. Can't wait for those fat, stupid phuckers to go back to their midwest shithole.

7. Buck Melanoma

Buck Melanoma Guest

Ratings:
    +408
    The next time we beat them they'll know who their daddies are. :yes:

That non-call on Tommie Harris at the goal line was pure BS. I thought for a moment that PR might get tossed. I like his fire, but he needs to be careful. We can't afford to lose him, especially in a game that close.

I didn't see anything special out of Mr. Urlacher yesterday - thought Briggs played a stronger game. Guess he needs more than a commercial to get him really going - or an inferior NFC opponent.

8. 17Rocks

17Rocks Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +135
    Urlacher was pissed about Philip saying he was gonna hang thirty points on them, but as it turns out Fourteen was more than enough...:yes:

9. Ride The Lightning

Ride The Lightning Join the Dark Side, we have cookies.

Ratings:
    +1,746
    4 points would have been more than enough.

• Like Like x 1
  10. Mid-west Chargers fan

Mid-west Chargers fan Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +16
    :icon_rofl: :icon_rofl: :icon_rofl: :icon_rofl: :icon_rofl:

Rep that!!!!

11. Concudan

Concudan Caffeinated Commando

Ratings:
    +4,976
    Which shows what an immature little man he is. Rivers was REPORTED to have said that by a PR agent. A man who's job it is to get his clients name mentioned.

What a maroon.

12. WonderSlug

Ratings:
    +851
    We could have had 30+ on them save for a few lucky breaks on the Bears' part.

Kaeding gets one FG attempt blocked per year, and it happened this game. Otherwise, 3 points.

The BS non-call on the goal line took away 7 points.

VJ almost had a TD catch, save for that slight deflection.

Norv decided to run out the clock at the end after Michael Turner's blast inside the 20 yard line for first down, instead of continue and score a TD with over a minute remaining.

That's at least 17, and possibly 24, more potential points.

31-3 or 38-3.

13. bucnasty

bucnasty BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +16
  14. PowderLove

PowderLove Former Mod, Current Slacker

Ratings:
    +494
    All I have to say about the Bears is this: Urlacker should stop being a big baby.

15. WonderSlug

Ratings:
    +851
  16. PowderLove

PowderLove Former Mod, Current Slacker

Ratings:
    +494
    I'm proud of our ilbs. No dropoff imo.

17. Concudan

Concudan Caffeinated Commando

Ratings: