1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!

Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers. We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Some Scouts Inc. and ESPN love...

Discussion in 'Chargers Fan Forum' started by MadMike, Sep 18, 2006.

1. MadMike

MadMike Well-Known Member

Mar 17, 2006
    Here are some excerpts from today's ESPN Scouts Inc. Chat:

Scouts Inc. breaks down AFC/NFC South, West

Brent (Macon, GA.): With the addition of Grady Jackson and John Abraham where would you rank the Atl's front 4, Keith?

Keith Kidd: (2:20 PM ET ) Based on how they have played so far they would have to be in the Top 5 DLs in the NFL right now along with New England, Indy, San Diego and Carolina.

Keith Kidd: (2:21 PM ET ) Let's throw the Bears in there .. make it a Top 6!

Brandon (my house): better "D"...Chargers or Rvens?

Doug Kretz: (2:43 PM ET ) Chargers, but only because of their interior defensive line.

Chris (Anaheim): TNT (Tomlinson Neal Turner) is Explosive! Will anyone catch the chargers in the West? This team looks better than the team that beat the Colts last year.

Jeremy Green: (3:50 PM ET ) Right now they are the class of the Division. They have a chance to gain another half game next week and they don't even play. As for being better, I would have to agree. I don't want to get to carried away though because as good as they have looked, they have beaten two terrible football teams.

Majeed: JG, Read the transcript from Friday. Funny stuff. Anyways, do you think the Bolts can keep Turner the burner once he hits free agency? I'm sure he can start for a lot of teams!

Jeremy Green: (3:52 PM ET ) You will have to thank the guys for not banning you after that dismal Miami performance. As for Turner he is a RFA with 5th round compensation next season. The Chargers will have to tender him to 1st round compensation to protect him. Once he hits his UFA year he is gone though. He could start for 3/4 's of the teams in the NFL. He is just going to have to be patient to get his $$$$.

Some pretty good comments about our team. Guess we need to spank Baltimore to get real credibility though.
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Kwak

Kwak ....

May 25, 2006
    Thanks for the info Mike. I have to agree with what JG said about the division and the bolts. They look scary on D, but I too am waiting on annointing them until they play are real team. The past 2 have been the Div II versions of the NFL.

KC is in trouble, Den looks like crap compared to the hype they received in the preseason and the turds are Div II. The Division looks like ours for the taking, but there is a lot of football to be played still.
  3. Electric Chair

Electric Chair Well-Known Member

May 23, 2006
    It's nice to know that Turner is going to be here next year, and it's also nice to know that we are going to get a first rounder when he decides to move on.