1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!

Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers. We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Someone at the game please clarify

Discussion in 'Chargers Fan Forum' started by Buck Melanoma, Nov 2, 2009.

1. Buck Melanoma

Buck Melanoma Guest

Ratings:
    +408
    I didn't see Dobbins return to the field after his injury. Canepa blogged that he came back on & split time with Siler.

I call Canepa's report BS (but what's new? :lol: )

Can someone who was at the game please clear this up for me?

2. Pointyearedog

Pointyearedog I only put idiots on ignore...

Ratings:
    +1,734
    dobbins came back and was prowling the bench area during the second half, in uniform, appeared to be walking around okay. Not sure if he had a bag of ice taped onto his knee, but he was looking like he wanted to go in and play.

Pointy :tup:

3. SDRaiderH8er

SDRaiderH8er Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +2,074
    I saw the same thing, and I watched him come back out from the locker room. He had a very slight limp, but he had his helmet in hand and it looked like he wanted to play.

4. Buck Melanoma

Buck Melanoma Guest

Ratings:
    +408
    I saw that as well, but I don't recall him actually getting back on the field.

I'll have to re-watch.

5. Carlsbad_Bolt_Fan

Carlsbad_Bolt_Fan Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,583
    Canepa must of been smoking the same stuff as those delusional Raider fans. He did not go back in. I saw him come out of the tunnel and it looked like his right knee had some sort of wrap on it under his uni.

6. Dublin Bolt

Dublin Bolt BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +505
    I wasn't there ofcourse but I sure watched every single play live. I never saw him back on the field.

7. Buck Melanoma

Buck Melanoma Guest

Ratings:
    +408
    Thanks. I just finished re-watching & he didn't return.

Canepa is fullashit once again. :lol:

8. Bolt-tastic voyage

Bolt-tastic voyage BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +11
    He was def. in uniform cheerleading and walking onto the field during every time-out to fire up the D. But did not play another snap.

9. boltssbbound

boltssbbound Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,554
    Dobbins looked like he had a big *** brace on his knee when he came back from the locker room. Hopefully it's nothing too serious, but it did not look good.