1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!

Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers. We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Songs That Suck, By Artists Who Don't!

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Lightning's Girl, May 31, 2007.

1. Lightning's Girl

Lightning's Girl Mod Chick =) Staff Member Moderator

Ratings:
    +1,153
    Well, since Leo's thread got hijacked by the cartoon-o-philes, I'm gonna try a new angle: songs we hate, by artists we ordinarily like. (And if you kids hijack THIS one, I'm gonna tell your mammas!!:icon_tease: )

Here's some of mine:

"Twenty-five Minutes To Go"--Johnny Cash. A prisoner whines about being hanged. Morbid and totally unworthy of the great Man in Black.
    "I Will Always Love You"---Dolly Parton. Probably because I hate the Whitney Houston version so much.
    "You Don't Bring Me Flowers"---Barbra Streisand with Neil Diamond. Maudlin and depressing. Yeccccccch.

I'm sure I'll think of more later.

2. Electrogasm

Electrogasm BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +10
    When I asked my wife this question, she replied without any hesitation 'REM's Shiny Happy People!' Good one, I thought. Now, they didn't suck back then. Back then, I said.

How about Aerosmith's 'Dude Looks Like A Lady?'

Or Led Zeppelin's um... um... um... Do they have a really, really bad tune? I don't think so.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Thumper

Thumper WHS

Ratings:
    +1,467
    Isn't there a song called, "Let's get the hijack started"? :lol:

4. AnteaterCharger

AnteaterCharger Calibrating Bolttalk, Podcast by Podcast Staff Member Super Moderator Podcaster

Ratings:
    +2,928
    Pimp Juice by Nelly

5. Lightning's Girl

Lightning's Girl Mod Chick =) Staff Member Moderator

Ratings:
    +1,153
    Good post!!:tup: