1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!

Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers. We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Sporting News Week 2 Titans/Bolts Preview

Discussion in 'Chargers Fan Forum' started by boltssbbound, Sep 12, 2006.

1. boltssbbound

boltssbbound Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,554
    http://www.sportingnews.com/yourturn/viewtopic.php?t=121891

Truncated version available without pay at the above link. The thing that really suprised me is that they gave the Chargers the edge at almost every position, but not at linebacker. Now, I know the Titans have a nice lb corps. But were these clowns watching our LBs tear it up last night. Those guys had like 6.5 sacks.

2. RipTheJacker

RipTheJacker Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +152
    The Titans have better LINEBACKERS then us??????????/

:icon_rofl: :icon_rofl: :icon_rofl: :icon_rofl: :icon_rofl: :icon_rofl: :icon_rofl: :icon_rofl: :icon_rofl: :icon_rofl:

3. boltssbbound

boltssbbound Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,554
    Maybe it was a pity vote. The only areas they gave the Titans the edge was LB, Special Teams and Coaching. Not really sure if I agree with any of those.

4. turbo_turtle

turbo_turtle In Disguise

Ratings:
    +890
    The only disagreement I have with you boltsbound is the coaching because of just one Coach and that is Steve Crosby because in this preseason I lost any respect I had for the man because of his play calling for the Special Teams and it was bad but I could be wrong.

5. WonderSlug

WonderSlug Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +851
    I think the Titans have the very, very, slight edge, on us in ST. That's about it.

6. AnteaterCharger

AnteaterCharger Calibrating Bolttalk, Podcast by Podcast Staff Member Super Moderator Podcaster

Ratings:
    +2,931
    i'm inclined to give the titans ST because Pac-Man, as big of a jackass as he is, is a damned good PR
    but htey have better LBs? Keep believing that Tenn, and see what happens

7. WonderSlug

WonderSlug Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +851
    Yeah, that's about it. They have the slight edge on us in ST returning. That's it. EVerything else is in our favor.