1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!

Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers. We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Sproles Sucks!

Discussion in 'Chargers Fan Forum' started by WonderSlug, Nov 11, 2007.

1. WonderSlug

WonderSlug Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +851
    Yup, he does.

All you guys who thought he could never return one to the house in a regular season game were right.

His 26 yard per return average, 3rd in the NFL before tonight, is definitely not good. He's too small to return one all the way. He goes down to easily and can't hit and knock a guy over.

He needs to go. Trade him to a team with a fanbase that appreciates him because a lot of 'geniuses' on the forums don't like him.

2. sdchrger

sdchrger Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +820
    How about a Sproles kicks *** thread instead?

3. wrbanwal

wrbanwal Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,036
    whatever

IT'S THE NINTH GAME OF THE SEASON!!!!!

WOOOHHHOOOTTT!!!!

HE HAD A GOOD GAME!!!!!

4. WonderSlug

Ratings:
    +851
    It wouldn't get any responders because everyone hates him.

5. sdchrger

sdchrger Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +820
    Not everyone. :yes:

6. boltssbbound

boltssbbound Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,554
    He had two returns for TDs in the same game. That's more than "good." He's also third in the league in kickoff return average. That takes more than one good game to achieve.

7. TBF

TBF BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +148
    TBF= Never a bad post regarding Sproles...

8. WonderSlug

Ratings:
    +851
    Yeah, but that would actually require the Sproles haters to begrudge him some kudos which they hate to do.

You should know that whining about the Chargers is what most people on the forums have to live for now. So, actually giving any player credit for doing something good is like pulling teeth without any anesthetic to them.

9. WonderSlug

Ratings:
    +851
    You are one of a handful.

It's about 90% Sproles haters everywhere.

10. MtlBoltsFan

MtlBoltsFan Jesse Ventura/Howard Stern 2016

Ratings:
    +383
    Bye bye.

PS: Sproles sucks ***

11. WonderSlug

Ratings:
    +851
    Yeah, two returns for TDs certainly sucks.

12. MtlBoltsFan

Ratings:
    +383
    This was one game against a horrible coverage unit. Reminds me of how you people lick LaDainian's nuts after he runs for 4 touchdowns against horrible rush defenses and then runs 31 times for 68 yards the next game against a great rush defense.

13. WonderSlug

Ratings:
    +851
    Tell me, do you always complain about the Chargers or has there ever been one time this year that you said anything complementary?

It seems you and several others have done nothing but complain for the past several months.

14. MtlBoltsFan

Ratings:
    +383
    I didn't complain about anything I just replied to your ignorant remark about boston college which is missing many key players to injury and has no depth to replace them.

15. WonderSlug

Ratings:
    +851
    But I thought the great Matt Ryan, future Heisman winner, could overcome anything and lead the Eagles to a BCS Championship?

Back to the Bolts, it seems this season you've been complaining about what's wrong with the Chargers or some aspect after every game, regardless of whether they win or lose.

Why don't you send a job application to AJ Smith and see if you can coach the team next year?

16. GridIronKing34

GridIronKing34 BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +0
    Do you have to personally attack everyone that disagrees with you? Sproles took two to the house and all you can come up with is "oh bad coverage unit" blah blah blah. Please, think of a better argument than that... Obviously Sproles doesn't suck because he does a fine job returning and is one of the better returnman in the league.

17. MtlBoltsFan

Ratings:
    +383
    I looked at your location and it said "Iowa" so I have decided not to waste my time with you :lol:

18. WonderSlug

Ratings:
    +851
    At least he's in the U.S.

• Like Like x 1
  19. MtlBoltsFan

Ratings:
    +383
    #1 I haven't questioned anything you have said... you are the one who is attacking everything I say. I want peace and you start stirring the pot.

#2. Ryan Poles is out for the Eagles and both FSU and Maryland who both have top defensive tackle prospects were blowing up the BC interior line. Poles would have helped stop that. Also two critical starting defensive players were out the past two games. Matt Ryan is going to win a superbowl in the NFL just remember.

#3. Actually I wanted AJ to make Manusky HC and everyone flamed me like you are doing now. After that didn't happen I called for Mark Mangino who is now set to win NCAAD1 coach of the year honors.

#4. I have put you on ignore since you are acting like such a dique to me because I express my frustration with Phil Quivers. Bottom line is he is not getting it done and he ain't no sophomore.

20. pgreenbe305

pgreenbe305 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +22
    Believe it, or not- Sproles is my favorite player, and has been for the past 2 seasons. He has heart, which many f*ck offs in the league (and in college) don't.

The kid was great tonight, and I'll give him all the kudos he deserves tonight. This is coming from someone who thought he was a great returnman prior to tonight's game.

I'm real happy for him! :icon_party:

21. BlueandGold

BlueandGold The Oracle

Ratings:
    +219
    Sproles rocks.

22. Harley

Harley BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +82
    atta a boy Darren. this guy has been eat'in **** from everyone who has said he's this or that an' went out an' got his tonight. i especially enjoyed cro fly'in wingman an' congratulate'in him on the first one.
    good for you darren, you deserve it buddy.

23. Thumper

Thumper WHS

Ratings:
    +1,467
    Not everyone. I made a few posts last week that were very supportive of Sproles. Others have also.

24. WonderSlug

Ratings:
    +851
    Sorry Thumper, I missed them since I've been off the forums for a whole week.

I had better things to do this past week than reading a thousand threads across 4 forums doing nothing but complaining about everything pertaining to the Chargers.

25. Electric Chair

Electric Chair Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +579
    Like what? :icon_rofl::icon_rofl:

26. RM24

RM24 BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +264
    That would be me Wonderslug. I was one of those doubters, I'll say it. But I also mention that I would love for him to prove me wrong. And he did tonight.

Now if Norv and PR can just prove me wrong.....:tdown:

27. WonderSlug

Ratings:
    +851
    Like having a life away from the forums and the Chargers. :icon_tease:

Work + going out and meeting womenfolk. :flag:

Plus, downloading a bunch of stuff from the Torrent sites and playing the latest video games that I ummm acquired. :lol:

28. Electric Chair

Electric Chair Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +579
    But are you aware the Marty and "The Chin" are best friends? Cowher has as much of a chance of coming to SD as I have of nailing Jessica Alba.

29. GridIronKing34

GridIronKing34 BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +0
    Again, avoiding the topic... imagine that. :no:

And Iowa happens to be one of the brighter states out there, always top five in School Testing in the nation. Please, give me one good reason why I should be avoided because where I live, enlighten me...