1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!

Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers. We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Star Trek XI

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Thumper, Feb 27, 2008.

1. Thumper

Thumper WHS

Ratings:
    +1,467
    Here is the teaser trailer!

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/xuksQwGOtVs&rel=1"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/xuksQwGOtVs&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

• Like Like x 1
  2. cranberry

cranberry BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +195
    GREAT which crew on Enterprise ? I want Worf and Sisko from Deep Space Nine

• Like Like x 1
  3. turbo_turtle

turbo_turtle In Disguise

Ratings:
    +890
    Unfortunately that will not happen. But it seems as though they are going with the original Crew but with younger stars. Like Kirk, Spock, McCoy, Sulu and others of the original crew.

This is the cast though:

http://www.startrek.com/startrek/view/series/MOV/011/casts/index.html

They are in the link.

My biggest shock are these 2 who they cast for Montgomery Scott (Scotty) and Leonard McCoy (Bones). (Scotty) is the Shaun of the Dead actor Simon Pegg and Karl Urban as (Bones).

4. Thumper

Thumper WHS

Ratings:
    +1,467
  5. KimPossible

KimPossible BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +1,054
    I'm sure I'll probably see it.

• Like Like x 3
  6. Carrie1219

Carrie1219 Banned Banned

Ratings:
    +2,022
    I'll see it too. Ex husband turned me into a "Trekie" I've recovered since getting rid of him.... but can't stay away from the Star Trek movies. ;)

A "great" photographer must have taken that picture in Thumper's avatar. :icon_tease:

7. cranberry

cranberry BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +195
    I will see it, too. Like every cinema appearance. But I don't like the Kirk era very much, maybe they add some new and modern phrases.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Carrie1219

Carrie1219 Banned Banned

Ratings:
    +2,022
    Wonder if this new Kirk will romance everything in the galaxy. :icon_shrug: :unsure: :icon_banana:

9. KimPossible

KimPossible BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +1,054
    I didn't like the Kirk era too much either and was a little young at the time, but I did like the follow ups with Data and Captain Picard and Worf. But I'm not a Trekkie or anything...I mean I won't be wearing Spock ears anytime soon but I will take in the movie...I generally like the Stars Wars movies, the science fiction stuff. Among other genres.

• Like Like x 2