1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!

Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers. We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Starters going to play much?

Discussion in 'Chargers Fan Forum' started by Flea Soda, Dec 26, 2006.

1. Flea Soda

Flea Soda BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +21
    Wondering how much Tomlinson we'll see... and maybe even some backup QBs in this game? Or do we need the win to clinch? Maybe we can win with backups anyways..

2. Trumpet_Man

Trumpet_Man Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +654
    The Ravens game will be played at the same time as the Chargers game now so we will not have any luxury to sit anyone.

We must win.

If we lose and the Ravens win, we get the Number Two seed and HomeField advantage goes to the Ravens.

Full steam ahead !!! :helm1:

3. Nomadic Bolt Fan

Nomadic Bolt Fan Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +334
    Yep, no rest for the Bolts until after Sunday. :ABQ2: :bolt: :ABQ1:

4. Flea Soda

Flea Soda BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +21
    Cardinals running game is dead.. we need to send 5 every play and make sure they don't get into a rhythm passing IMO.

5. Trumpet_Man

Ratings:
    +654
    This way, we ride into the playoffs with the hottest winning streak in the NFL.......

PS.....I will be in your area for business and a visit right after the Super Bowl....my sis lives in Round Rock (outside Austin) and I have property in San Antonio....maybe we can do a lunch if schedules will allow !!! Oh and welcome to the Austin area where it hails and it is 100 degrees out.....:icon_eek:

6. Nomadic Bolt Fan

Ratings:
    +334
    Sounds good to me. I am glad to be getting back to Texas. Grew up in Houston and lived in Austin for about 6 years until my job put me on the road. The packers/movers are here right now and boy is it nice to not have to lift a finger. For liablity they have to pack and load everything! :yes:

I will be in Austin on the 29th weather permiting (I am driving).

7. Trumpet_Man

Ratings:
    +654
    Mi casa here is on the market. :yes:

If I get what I want, then I will live by the beach for a while - sell part of my business and join the Chargers in San Antonio. :ABQ2:

8. Nomadic Bolt Fan

Ratings:
    +334
    Now cut that out! Even with me movin' back to Texas I do not want the Bolts to leave the SD area. :icon_tease:

9. Thumper

Thumper WHS

Ratings:
    +1,467
    You've been smoking something if you think the Chargers are moving to San Antonio. Oh wait, nevermind.... :icon_huh:

Chargers aren't leaving California though.

10. Shamrock

Shamrock New Member

Ratings:
    +1,243
    January 1st is approaching fast .... The City of San Diego and the others in the County (Nat'l City, Chula Vista) need to get off their *** and get it done.

Although ..... The San Antonio Chargers would work for me ... :lol:

11. Boltzzz

Boltzzz BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +87
    starters will play until we have the game in hand, we want home field so we are gonna kick some *** on warner and co. who is their 3rd string anyways? because he better get some reps this week!!!!! Go Boltzzz :icon_toast:

12. TheLash

TheLash Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +715
    I expect to see starters in there until the game is well in hand.
    Last week in seattle w/ the multiple false starts showed them that they would really like to be at home for these games.:ABQ1:

13. BoltsFanUK

BoltsFanUK Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +848
    we'll probably see the starters for the 1st half then we'll play the backups like Turner and Volek