1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!

Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers. We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Stephen Cooper

Discussion in 'Chargers Fan Forum' started by Boltdiehard, Dec 14, 2006.

1. Boltdiehard

Boltdiehard Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,171
    I watched NFL Replay last night and Cooper was playing in the place of Godfrey and man did this dude have one hell of a game. Coop was all over the place and one play in particular Cutlet (nice NN Exodus :yes:) threw a laser down the middle and Coop jumped hella high and tipped the ball resulting in an incompletion. We all saw his sack and he threw a little something extra right when Cutlet hit the ground. That's what I like to see. :bolt2: I thought Cooper deserved his own thread and honestly I'd like to see him in there alot more (not taking anything away from Godfrey). Dude reminds of EP only on defense. All heart. :bolt2:

Also Manumalllallamuna is the **** and another gem found by AJ Smith. He could have his own thread based on his performance this year. :helm1:

Fuc the Chiefs and their bitter *** fans. Get some San Diego!!! :yes: :bolt: :tup:

• Like Like x 2
  2. BFISA

BFISA Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +2,172
    Coop hadda helluva game!!

3. BoltsFanUK

BoltsFanUK Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +848
    he played brilliant against the Broncos. he was tackling well and was always in on a play

4. Kwak

Kwak ....

Ratings:
    +674
    I am going to watch the replay of the game again and watch him more closely, but he was all over the place. Play maker! :bolt2:

• Like Like x 1
  5. Trumpet_Man

Trumpet_Man Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +654
    It was a couple of years ago in pre-season and Rivers first game as well when Cooper just jumped out at me. A couple of amigos went to the game with me and we were trashed - obliterated - yet it was Steven "Super Duper" Cooper who got my attention.
    The dude is a baller and gets little run from the fans.

6. Electric Chair

Electric Chair Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +579
    Coop is a complete stud and this team isn't going to miss a beat when he is a full time starter next year.

He's been making things happen all year.

Remember that forced fumble after standing Jamal Lewis up at the goal line? That's what I'm talkin about... :tup: :helm1: :bolt2:

• Like Like x 1
  7. ntman68

ntman68 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +139
    Our depth at linebacker is truly inspiring. Now if we could only do the same in the secondary... [​IMG]

8. !~BOLT~!

!~BOLT~! Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +205
    coops my boy, and he's a boulder.

9. boltssbbound

boltssbbound Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,508
    I would like to see Cooper and Godfrey man the ILB positions a bit more on Sunday night. Johnson is a very physical runner, and Donnie is not a very physical tackler.

10. !~BOLT~!

!~BOLT~! Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +205

i agree, at least let them share time, on running downs have 54 in there. although i wouldnt accept the job of telling donnie he doesnt get to play against his former team:no: