1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!

Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers. We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Super Bowl foes top offseason Power Rankings (Chargers #3)

Discussion in 'Chargers Fan Forum' started by reg, Jul 23, 2008.

1. Buck Melanoma

Buck Melanoma Guest

Ratings:
    +408
    NE is on the downslide, the Giants won't repeat their miracle of last season. We're in the driver's seat - just have to keep our eye on the prize.

2. WonderSlug

WonderSlug Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +851
    I don't think the Gnats will repeat the late-season success they had last year.

They won't win the division that's for sure. It will be either Dallas, Philly, or Washington.

If they somehow get back in the postseason as a wildcard, don't expect them to win all their games on the road again.

3. Buck Melanoma

Buck Melanoma Guest

Ratings:
    +408
    Make that Dallas or Philly. I don't see Washington do that well this year. :no:

4. BOLTS4LIFE

BOLTS4LIFE Banned Banned

Ratings:
    +542

Exactly. It's just the rule of thumbs that the Super Bowl team is the team to beat until proven otherwise.

5. Retired Catholic

Retired Catholic BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +347
    Personally, I put the Chargers ahead of everyone right now. With Newberry here to cover for Hardwick for the beginning of the season, we have no holes anywhere in the roster. We're not the best a every single position, but there is no marginal name on the roster and our depth is like shark teeth.