1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!

Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers. We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Super bowl predictions?

Discussion in 'Chargers Fan Forum' started by NORV4LIFE, Jan 2, 2011.

1. NORV4LIFE

NORV4LIFE NO MORE NORV!!!!!

Ratings:
    +58
    With the season all but over lets get guessin!! I'm betting NE kicks *** in the afc. Seattle Upsets in the NFC. I wanna see seattle kick NE's *** in the SB. Unlikely but i CAN STILL DREAM. It would be amazing to see brady lose to the worst playoff team ever in the sB! WHat a story it would be!:eek:

2. JohnnyX

JohnnyX 2017 Chargers Head Coach

Ratings:
    +378
    How about we fire Norv for Pete Carroll? Just for lolz? No am being serious lets just fire norv.

3. Aggieman

Aggieman I bleed blue and gold

Ratings:
    +194
    Mu mind says New England runs the table on the AFC but I'm rooting for the Steelers. Steelers/Saints SB.

4. Savage Lizard

Savage Lizard Charger fan at 7000'

Ratings:
    +984
    This thread is about Super Bowl predictions, and your one song jukebox plays again.

5. Savage Lizard

Savage Lizard Charger fan at 7000'

Ratings:
    +984
    I see New England vs either Atlanta or Philadelphia. Hopefully the NFC rep will win it, because I don't want the Massholes to have anything else to crow about.

6. Aussiebolt21

Aussiebolt21 BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +6
    I say New England and Chicago

7. Buck Blincoe

Buck Blincoe BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +207
    Lest you forget...the Chargers had their chances several times against the Pats in playoff games, but they stilll handed the games to New England.

You want to crow....win something.
    Brady knows what he's talkinhg about..... http://www.boston.com/sports/footba...n_patriots_had_one_impressive_regular_season/

More From the Globe...."The Steamroller Patriots closed their 14-2 campaign with eight straight wins, scoring at least 31 points in every game and compiling a turnover differential of 24-1. They committed fewer turnovers (10) than any team in a 16-game season. Let the record show that soon-to-be-named NFL Most Valuable Player Tom Brady threw 26 touchdown passes without an interception over his last 11 games."

As the fella said, "anything less than a Super Bowl win will be a disappointment."

'Nuff said.