1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!

Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers. We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Superbowl

Discussion in 'Chargers Fan Forum' started by wrbanwal, Feb 18, 2007.

1. wrbanwal

wrbanwal Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,036
    There have been 15 different SB winners

in 41 years

maybe the NFL is like MLB.

There only a handfull of teams that get to grab the brass ring

:tdown: :tdown: :tdown:

• Like Like x 1
  2. Boltz_Backer22

Boltz_Backer22 BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +1
    I really dont think that NFL wants it that way. I am sure it loves the Dynasty a la ( 70's Steelers, 80's 49ers, 90's Cowboy, and 2k's Patriots ) i mean it has got to be good for the revenue for those teams and the NFL, but would the NFL not better served having the Browns or Eagles or DA CHARGERS win one. I would make for better $$ all around. The way see it some teams just have the knack of getting the right people in place to help the achive a common goal.
    No way is John Madden a better coach then Don Coryell, however the players the coaching the and ownership aligned in such a way that stupid Radier (yuck.. i think i just threw up a little) one a title. :abq2: :abq1: :abq2: