1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!
    Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers.
    We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Surprise Cuts !!!!

Discussion in 'Chargers Fan Forum' started by Trumpet_Man, Sep 2, 2006.

1. Trumpet_Man

Trumpet_Man New Member

Ratings:
    +654
    Shamrock is a famous poster (more famous than leisure even). :icon_mrgreen:

He can prorate and amortize to the minute how long you have left to live by the number of castrations he does on his bulls per hour. :icon_eek:

It is an unheard of science and quite baffling to modern medical and football professionals but we come to respect the wisdom and his de-nutter. :icon_banana:

2. Concudan

Concudan Caffeinated Commando

Ratings:
    +4,232
    Where did I put that salmon... Oh here it is... Ohhh Boltjolt...

:trout:

3. Trumpet_Man

Trumpet_Man New Member

Ratings:
    +654
    I smell "L" handiwork ..... plus I think underoath and the gang just miss me - like a cancre sore. :icon_mrgreen:

4. Boltjolt

Boltjolt Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +402
    LOL....i gave bolt love and beer :icon_shrug:

5. Concudan

Ratings:
    +4,232
    Thats why you only got a one slamon salute!:lol:

6. Sully

Sully BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +1
    Ok HeroThis was of the GUYS CUT for the 1000th time, This was of the GUYS CUT for the 1000th time

I know your brain is as slow as a turtle but the post was IF trading isn't an option...what next??

I'm still waiting, you have still offered nothing of substance but thats because you STILL don't understand the original post

OK...so you like Jeff George better than those guys??

Who are you saying is better than those guys from those CUT

Wrong AGAIN....I have right in front of me the Sporting News scouting guide put together w/ the advice of current scouts that called him exacly that, an adequate starter

Teams aren't allowed to sign players to there practice squad until today and everyteam just made cuts so there roster is already full...nice try though:icon_rofl:

Do you get anything right, lois

7. Trumpet_Man

Trumpet_Man New Member

Ratings:
    +654
    Yeah toss him a beer while you are telling them why their take sucks ***, their feet stink and then it is all good.... :lol:

8. Trumpet_Man

Trumpet_Man New Member

Ratings:
    +654
    Do you know a poster by the name of OldSchool ? :icon_huh:

9. Concudan

Ratings:
    +4,232
    Gotta check the first base coach, did he go around on this one? Is it a strike. Its close, very close...

10. Trumpet_Man

Trumpet_Man New Member

Ratings:
    +654
    I did not see him break his wrists so Ball One from here .... "close" but he pulled the bat back just in time..... :icon_mrgreen: :icon_banana:

11. HEXEDBOLT

HEXEDBOLT Don't like it, lump it!!!

Ratings:
    +1,772

UMMMMM, wouldn't that be the first base Ump?

• Like Like x 1
  12. Concudan

Ratings:
    +4,232
    Well in little league often the coaches have to serve as the ump...

13. Boltjolt

Ratings:
    +402
    Listen Kid......AJ isnt looking to upgrade the 3rd string QB. He is looking fopr a backup with experience. Whitehurst isnt ready to be a backup. He isnt looking at Volek to be the #3 QB so thats what im trying to tell you. We wont be looking at those cut QB scrubs you listed to be on our team to replace Elliot.

You may not know this, but you seem to be the only one tha doesnt get that.

Now about McMahan......i dont care what the sporting news says. McMahan is a scrub and will NEVER be a starter in the NFL.....NEVER!!!!

Those "scouts" in the sporting news actually WORK for the sporting news....as journalists.

Dont you wonder why if the sporting news thinks he is starting material, why the NFL HC's of the three teams he has played for had him as their 3rd stinger and he keeps getting cut?

Ever seen McMahan play yourself? Obviously not.

14. Thunderstruck

Thunderstruck BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +272
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  15. Critter

Critter BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +23
    Hmmm,

It would seem as that I have missed some fireworks?

And they actually don't involve Trumpy.:icon_eek:

• Like Like x 1
  16. Concudan

Ratings:
    +4,232
    You must be dreaming.:lol:

17. Sully

Sully BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +1
    PLEASE USE YOUR HEAD FOR SOMETHING OTHER THAN A HAT RACK!

Congratulations!! Everytime you're proven wrong your story changes

Unfortunately, you're still making things up...I never said AJ wanted a #3 QB BUT if we can't find a #2 guess what...think real hard but don't explode SuperHero...we need to find a #3 because right now we don't have one

This was just a conversation piece in regards to the cuts because THATS what this thread is about roster cuts...Not VOLEK Not #2 QB's but ROSTER CUTS

YOU'RE THE ONLY ONE NOT GETTING IT

Give me your address...I'll mail you a quarter so you can go buy yourself a clue...Now isn't that what charity is all about :icon_toast:

AND one of the main points, rocket man, is that Elliott isn't even suitable for the practice squad

WRONG AGAIN!! they use professional scouts (for every sport) currently working for the teams and not only that they use some of the most experienced...they're able to do this because they work anonymously and get paid handsomely for it

And now YOU know more than them:icon_rofl: you're officially braindead

Face the facts...You've got nothing right yet but I'm here to educate you until you get something right, I'm so nice that way

18. Concudan

Ratings:
    +4,232
    First base?

Man this kid keeps swinging... Must be a very angst filled young individual.

19. Boltjolt

Ratings:
    +402

All you do is mention Elliot and that he isnt going to be good enough on the PS. You have never mentioned Whitehurst and the backup possition. All you have said is those guys that were cut are al better than Elliot. Looks alot like you want to replace Elliot with one of those scrubs and im trying to tell you it isnt about Elliot.

Am i wrong about that? Dont think so.

Elliot isnt going to stay very long. If AJ cant get a vet QB, then maybe he gets somebody else but i doubt he is comfortable wit Whitty as the backup. Mart may praise him but he knows he isnt ready and that list of QB;s you listed wont be here either.

You havent proven anything except you read a magazine to say a scrub could start in the NFL when he has been a 3rd string, cut and moving on to his 4th team now.

I understand we dont have a #3 QB. It will be Whitehurst if AJ trades for another QB which he should. What im saying to you is that the list you provided wont be on our team because they suck.

Maybe it is you that doesnt understand what is being said. :icon_shrug:

All i did was tell you those guys sucked and you went on to act like a 12 year old. I never said Elliot was even a consideration.

Tell you what kid....if Mike McMahan EVER becomes a starting QB in the NFL EVER!!!...Ill buy you seaon tickets.

Glad you enjoy the magazine that states Mike McMahan would make a good starter :lol: So far three NFL HC's dont think he is good enough to be 3rd string.

20. Trumpet_Man

Trumpet_Man New Member

Ratings:
    +654
    :icon_mrgreen: - I am getting worked behind the scenes and on another board but I will let sleeping dogs lay ... for now... :icon_eek:

21. MtlBoltsFan

MtlBoltsFan Jesse Ventura/Howard Stern 2016

Ratings:
    +382
    leisure it's time to move on from Hornblower and Nacho to Cornblower and Nacho Libre

22. Trumpet_Man

Trumpet_Man New Member

Ratings:
    +654
    No links right ?

23. Concudan

Ratings:
    +4,232
    Anything official to back it up?

24. MtlBoltsFan

Ratings:
    +382
    I've been reading around I'm pretty sure it's legit. They are saying Foley is in critical condition and was shot 3 times the media will have this covered within the next hour.

25. MtlBoltsFan

Ratings:
    +382
    I hope Steve makes it. People are saying that he could be dead by the end of the day. **** that officer.

26. Trumpet_Man

Trumpet_Man New Member

Ratings:
    +654
    Holy ****.....:icon_eek: :icon_eek: :icon_eek: :icon_eek: :icon_eek: :icon_eek:

27. Concudan

Ratings:
    +4,232
    I dont see it, but I dont think Tunderstruck would play any games.