1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!
    Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers.
    We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Surprise Cuts !!!!

Discussion in 'Chargers Fan Forum' started by Trumpet_Man, Sep 2, 2006.

1. Trumpet_Man

Trumpet_Man New Member

Ratings:
    +654
    Dude is a MOD and I suspect he does not fuc around like that....that is not even funny to joke around in that manner.........:no:

2. MtlBoltsFan

MtlBoltsFan Jesse Ventura/Howard Stern 2016

Ratings:
    +382
    Foley is under the knife as we speak

3. Boltjolt

Boltjolt Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +402
    Been said that he was shot three times....once in teh stomach, the leg and hand.

Lost a lot of blood.

4. MtlBoltsFan

Ratings:
    +382
    Ok none of the shots are life threatening I just heard it on the radio

5. Boltjolt

Ratings:
    +402
    Why is an undercover cop pulling him over?

6. MtlBoltsFan

Ratings:
    +382
    "A San Diego Charger was shot Saturday morning by an off duty police officer. It happened around 3:30 Saturday morning..when an off duty Coronado police officer started following a man who was driving erratically. Police say the driver is Chargers linebacker Steve Foley.
    The officer identified himself several times as a police officer, but Foley would not pull over. Foley then drove to his own neighborhood in Poway where he got out of the car and his girlfriend got behind the wheel. Police say Foley came at the officer who fired a warning shot. The woman then drove the car at the officer. The officer fired into the car, then shot Foley. But police say Foley kept coming, and the off duty officer shot him several more times. Foley was taken to Sharp Hospital for surgery. The woman was taken into custody. No charges have been filed yet. Steve Foley was arrested back in April for battery on a police officer and public drunkeness.
    "

7. Trumpet_Man

Trumpet_Man New Member

Ratings:
    +654
    Anyone have the radio link for 1090 handy ??

8. Trumpet_Man

Trumpet_Man New Member

Ratings:
    +654
    I need to post it to my desktop...new hard drive and mother board...etc so I am missing links.....

Gimme the link dammnit.... :icon_evil: :lol:

9. Boltjolt

Ratings:
    +402
    Well, Foley might go on IR now so they only have to pay him half his salary since its before the season. If thtahapens, i sure hope they are in the process of extending Phillips.

Foley didnt have to keep coming at the officer so id have to assume it is his fault.

10. MtlBoltsFan

Ratings:
    +382
    Why the **** is it Foley's fault? Some guy in normal clothes and a normal car basically stalks him for a couple of miles and once Foley gets home the cop (who Foley doesn't even know is a Cop) pulls a gun on him? Was it really necessary to shoot him 3 times? Sounds like PB to me

11. Sully

Sully BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +1
    You're as sharp as a bowling ball

EVER was last year...DO YOU KNOW ANYTHING???

He's started for the Lions and started as recently as last year for the Philadelphia Eagles and been on a roster every season for the last 5 years and now you say he's not even good enough to be a #3?????

I'll take those season tickets now:lol:

WOW...Have you ever watched the NFL???? You are so clueless, my 8 year old niece knows more about football than you

I'm glad you think you know more than professional scouts...spoken like a true child...AND like a true numbskull, you now are saying that I said he's a starter...you make more chit up than an elephant

So no matter how much you try to backup and spin things around, you've been wrong and are stil wrong

OK punk, for the millionth time...My POST was about ROSTER CUTS and the THREAD is about ROSTER CUTS, if you want to talk about something different create your own thread...Elliott and the roster cuts are exactly what my post was about!

GET IT THROUGH YOUR SIX YEAR OLD SKULL

PLZ, PLZ learn how to read..I understand you're an infantile but try really hard

i understand your from video game land and want Brady, Carson, and Peyton as your # 1, 2 and 3 QB's :icon_rofl: but neither the post nor the thread was about video games...Time to step into reallity

Try reading comprehension 101...GOT IT SON!

12. Critter

Critter BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +23

Pot calling kettle.

13. Critter

Critter BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +23
    Didn't the report say he identified himself as a police officer several times?

Regardless, it's poor judgement to rush a guy with a gun.

Then there is the girlfriend who tried to run the police officer over with the car.

PB? Please.

14. Trumpet_Man

Trumpet_Man New Member

Ratings:
    +654
  15. Sully

Sully BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +1
    And you created a thread for that, DID YOU NOT??

16. Critter

Critter BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +23
    What is your problem?:icon_huh:

17. Trumpet_Man

Trumpet_Man New Member

Ratings:
    +654
    With respect to the QB spot, we need a vet backing up Rivers at the Two hole. White-man goes to the three hole and Brett Elliot can go to hell (no practice squad).

Going into the season with no vet in the two hole is suicide. We need Volek........everyone else on any QB list I have seen sucks flatout ***.....

18. Critter

Critter BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +23
    Don't you get it?

This guy cannot understand this concept.

19. Boltjolt

Ratings:
    +402
    Skippy...he was a starter because of injuries. He has never won a starting job. Learn how these things work....AND...he was awful!

Look kid, we have more important things going on, so take your cluelessness someplace else....K?

That you wanted us to look at and i said they sucked. You couldnt handle the truth. Bye - bye now.....we have a player crisis. :wave:

I see red blocks in your future.

20. Sully

Sully BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +1
    Agreed...thats not what I was speaking too though...the discussion was in regards to players cut

Lois is just trying to spin things around

21. Trumpet_Man

Trumpet_Man New Member

Ratings:
    +654
    I am not sure what the disagreement is about but this is just common sense to have a vet backing up Rivers and not a Rookie.

Bring back Flutie if all else fails.....