1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!

Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers. We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Swan Song

Discussion in 'Chargers Fan Forum' started by SDRaiderH8er, Jan 3, 2016.

1. SDRaiderH8er

SDRaiderH8er Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +2,072
    Well guys we cannot control our destiny anymore. Our fandom is in the hands of an owner that no one likes, and the handwriting may be on the wall. Until that fateful day my heart still bleeds the blue(s) and yellow of the San Diego Chargers. Along the way I have made some great friends and have met some awesome people. I know I have made some people mad at me and I have been mad at some also. We are a family here, and sometimes family fight. We make up and move on. As a lifelong Chargers fan I can honestly say that I have experienced every emotion one can have with this team. I just wish I could have attended a parade downtown with the Lombardi Trophy leading the way. It’s been an honor and a privilege to have known each and every one of you! Some we have had some great times in the parking lot, and some I have been able to make them feel as if they were there alongside of us.

If this is in fact our final swan song then I am wishing each and every one of you the best in health and happiness!

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. Blitzy

Blitzy Spanos Chargers Troll

Ratings:
    +1,024
    I thought it ain't over till we hear Conc sing?! :confused: :p

3. Pointyearedog

Pointyearedog I only put idiots on ignore...

Ratings:
    +1,726

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Cheapseats

Cheapseats Loud, proud Charger fan

Ratings:
    +373
    Good to see the usual suspects hurling barbs at each other and still pulling for our team. It looks like we are "all in" for today's game! Can't think of a better online "family" to share this with!

• Like Like x 1
  5. HEXEDBOLT

HEXEDBOLT Don't like it, lump it!!!

Ratings:
    +1,886
    His voice has changed but his breath is even worse. :poop: :roflmao:

6. Blitzy

Blitzy Spanos Chargers Troll

Ratings:
    +1,024
    I was actually referring to his rotundness ;)

7. HEXEDBOLT

HEXEDBOLT Don't like it, lump it!!!

Ratings:
    +1,886
    Poor Conc. :(

8. Concudan

Concudan Caffeinated Commando

Ratings:
    +4,976
    Me me me me memememememeeeeeee!

9. MasterOfPuppets

MasterOfPuppets Charger fan since 1979

Ratings:
    +635
    I've decided that I'll still be a Chargers fan even if they leave, here's why

1) I love football and I'm still going to watch it, and since (I assume) local TV stations will show Chargers's games that's who I'll watch

2) I'm not a San Diego native so I don't hate L.A. as some of you do (I even cheered for the Lakers with Magic and then with Shaq)

and most importantly

3) I'll cheer for Philip to get a ring

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1