1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!

Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers. We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

T.J. Simmers Sucks..

Discussion in 'Chargers Fan Forum' started by Da Bolts, Dec 12, 2006.

1. Da Bolts

Da Bolts BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +2
  2. O'reilly

O'reilly Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +454
    Dude is still wiping Jim McMahon's Loggie off his shirt...:icon_rofl:

3. WonderSlug

WonderSlug Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +851
    phuq TJ Simers! He's the same idiot who said before the 2004 season that the USC Trojans could beat the Chargers.

4. Helmutt

Helmutt BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +17
    Simers is the reason that I cancelled my LA Times subscription. He's a dimwit. Pro-USC, Anti-UCLA, Anti-Chargers dimwit. :tdown:

5. Electric Chair

Electric Chair Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +579
    :lol:

He's a twit.

6. Electric Chair

Ratings:
    +579
    Good one. :lol: :icon_tease:

7. Helmutt

Helmutt BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +17
    My letter to Simers:

"I’ve never been a fan of yours, but your recent article about how San Diego is destined to be disappointed at the end of the season is just pathetic. We Chargers fans have been through many more rough years than good ones lately- it’s great to see our team emerging to be one of the best teams in the NFL. We have the league’s best running back who is rewriting the record books on a weekly basis, and talented young players in Rivers, Merriman and Gates giving us the potential to be good for years to come. We have been one of the most exciting teams to watch this season, fueled by a the highest-scoring offense in the league and a two spectacular comeback victories.

Yet to you, none of this means anything because Marty has never won the big game. That is why you fail as a sports commentator. The season is already a victory for Chargers fans. Going to the playoffs is assured and we have talent to keep at the top of the division for years to come. The Super Bowl is a great goal, but if we don’t get it this year, we’ll get it the next. And the ride along the way will be fun. Much more fun than sitting in LA wondering when-oh-when the NFL will see fit to bring a franchise back to the city. Much more fun than dissing Dorrell and kissing USC’s *** on a weekly basis. And much more fun than having to read your stupid columns in the LA Times.

Have a nice day idiot.

John "

8. boltssbbound

boltssbbound Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,516
    Simers' daughter used to work for the Bolts and I think she was fired. He's had it in for them ever since. Very professional and unbiased stance for a journalist to take.:tdown:

9. Electric Chair

Ratings:
    +579
    You admitted to reading his articles. He's stoked. :yes:

:icon_tease:

10. Helmutt

Helmutt BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +17
  11. Concudan

Concudan Caffeinated Commando

Ratings:
    +4,848
    Welcome back!:tup:

12. WonderSlug

WonderSlug Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +851
    TJ Simers is one of the few people I absolutely hate, detest, wish ill-will upon.

I hope he gets arse-raped by an escaped rabid hyena, contracts rabies through the anus, and then dies three weeks later.

Or else, feed the ******** some mad-cow infested meat, and watch gleefully as the mad cow proteins slowly puncture and clog up his brain, leaving him as witless and devoid of thought as his articles.

I hate the fugger that much.

13. O'reilly

O'reilly Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +454
    What was that Booman jr?

14. Johnny Lightning

Johnny Lightning Go Bolts

Ratings:
    +1,703
    This guy is worst than leisure :lol:

15. AnteaterCharger

AnteaterCharger Calibrating Bolttalk, Podcast by Podcast Staff Member Super Moderator Podcaster

Ratings:
    +2,889
    My learned intellectual opinion of TJ Simmer's thesis and prose is:

:icon_twisted: :censored: :censored: :censored: :trout: :trout: :trout: :trout: :trout: :trout:

16. Thumper

Thumper WHS

Ratings:
    +1,467
    TJ Simmers has always been a jackhole. He sums his article up well with this line.
    Yeah, 'cause you can't keep a team in "The OC".

I've notice a string of anti Charger article come out the last few weeks. I think this means we've made it people. Lots of people love winners, but a lot of people love to hate winners also. We are that good that we are getting the haters. Simmers is just one of many that will be hating on us during our quest for the prize.

When the 49ers did well, there was a 49er hating contingent. When New England did well, Brady haters came out of the woodwork. Sorry Mr. Simmers, but the Bolts will disappoint you, because they are going to the big dance and LT will hoist the Lombardi Trophy.

I understand the dislike of the Chargers, because, we are THAT good. But what TJ Simmers, or as I like to call him "little dick" Simmers, is doing with this article is develop some kind of OC versus San Diego hatred. Why would someone try to introduce hatred between two communities? Believe us in San Diego when we say we want you to think the OC is better. If you truely knew what a great place San Diego was to live in, you'd move here in droves.

Orange County is nothing more than the suburbs of Los Angeles. It doesn't even deserve a comparison with San Diego, but if that's what it takes to make you feel better little dick, so be it.

So Mr. Simmers, you go on hating all you like, but know that we won't reciprocate. Why? Because we don't need to compare how tall our buildings are. We know we live in one of the greatest cities in the world and we're glad you don't.

17. RayDahayder

RayDahayder BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +23
    what a sad, bitter, little bug he is.

18. foober

foober BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +200
    simmers is gonna be really pizzed when the chargers win the super bowl. It just gets better and better.:yes:

My guess is simmers does a 180 like so many other media so called experts and all of a sudden becomes a charger fan. Heaven forbid.

19. TheLash

TheLash Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +715
    after we win the superbowl we can print that out and stick it up his ***!:icon_toast: :sci: :censored: :trout: :conc: :devil: :icon_beerbang:

20. BoltsFanUK

BoltsFanUK Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +848
    he's got nothing better to write about because LA don't have a Team anymore

21. megold0715

megold0715 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +70
    Yeah she got fired because she got caught getting a dirty sanchez in the boys locker room after a game while getting a train ran on her oops did i say that out loud.if you aint with us your an enemy i bleed blue and gold

22. Alpenbolt

Alpenbolt BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +156
    Did you know the TJ stands for Total Jackoff?

23. ntman68

ntman68 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +139
    TJ is a newspaper shock jock... whatever stirs the pot. Have you ever heard him on the Loose Cannons show?

I don't mind the anti-Charger drivel. In a way, they are right. We haven't won anything in quite awhile, and if we don't this time, his point will be validated.

But will he take it back if we win it all? Probably not. "The refs gave it to them", or "Their opponents had their worst outing of the year!", or better yet "Well, when you are that roided up, you should win".

Nah... TJ is a shock jock. Nothing more.

24. Kwak

Kwak ....

Ratings:
    +674
    He writes that **** just to get a rise out of people and it works.

The guy is nothing more than tabloid journalist. He writes not for substance but for reaction.

He was also banned from the chargers facilities at one time, but not sure if that is still in effect.

25. boltssbbound

Ratings:
    +1,516
    Living amongst the urban blight in LA, why would he ever go down to San Diego anyway? I mean, they don't even have enough tall buildings in San Diego. What a dump. :icon_huh:

26. Thread_Killer

Thread_Killer Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +680
    Wow I didn't know that.

Funny you mention it, but Simers and his daughter have their own sports talk radio show on AM 570, with Fred Roggin. It is BY FAR the worst show I have ever heard on the radio. It is horrible. :tdown:

27. boltssbbound

Ratings:
    +1,516
    Wow, that sounds brutal. Roggin isn't exactly the best sportscaster in his own right. Nice to see BJ is still looking out for his daughter. I wonder if he services his daughter's husband for her, when she's too tired. :icon_shrug:

28. SDLiving

SDLiving Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +6
    Usually he limits most of his bashing to the home teams (except USC). It's a riot during baseball season to see what he has to say about the Dodgers. Since LA can't keep its own football team, he lays into the Chargers on occassion. As others have already mentioned, he just does it for the shock value. I actually find him to be amusing at times.

29. exodus

exodus Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +133
    tool...