1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!

Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers. We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Tailgater

Discussion in 'Chargers Fan Forum' started by Savage Lizard, Nov 28, 2008.

1. Savage Lizard

Savage Lizard Charger fan at 7000'

Ratings:
    +984
    Just wondering...

If I show up with a friend and bring nothing, can we kick down some cash and join in on the tailgater? I normally tailgate elsewhere, but I think we are just going to drive in and not do that this time.

Also, since I normally get there pretty early and it isn't an issue, I have no idea how how late I can get away with showing up and still get in the lot. Anyone have any idea?

Thanks!

2. Ride The Lightning

Ride The Lightning Join the Dark Side, we have cookies.

Ratings:
    +1,748
    Hell yes. Stop by and give your money to RTL. Thanks.

:lol:

3. HollywoodLeo

HollywoodLeo Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +2,420
    If you're going to the Thursday Night game against the Raiders all proceeds go to HollywoodLeo

4. Boltage Bimbo

Boltage Bimbo Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +152
    Boy you two are real wise guys huh? :icon_tease:

We are between F3 & G3, just listen for the Trumpet Man to blow.:tup: The donations go to Eat My Boltage or myself, whoever is not busy on the grill at the time. Not sure how late you can get in the lot but we usually start tearing down about an hour before game time so if you want in on the food make it before then. :icon_party:

5. BOLTS4LIFE

BOLTS4LIFE Banned Banned

Ratings:
    +542

[​IMG]

6. Savage Lizard

Ratings:
    +984
    I have no brain because I have never been to the Bolt Talk tailgate and don't know whether or not walkups are cool?

or

I have no brain because I normally get to the stadium plenty early, but will probably be running a bit later, so I was curious if anyone knew about what time the lot closes?

F*ck me for asking a couple of questions.

7. SDRaiderH8er

SDRaiderH8er Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +2,074

The Cops will come by and kick you out a couple of hours after the game is over, exactly how much time you have, I do not know.

And walk ups are no problem!!!!!!!!!!!!

8. tboltzcali

tboltzcali Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +108
    I think he was talking about the time they close the gates before the game....geezzz who really needs the brain!!!! LOL..

9. eastcoastboltgal

eastcoastboltgal BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +695
    I'll be there :D Make sure you say hi!!!! :D

10. Savage Lizard

Ratings:
    +984
    Yes, that's what I meant. Though it now looks like my friend has a brother-in-law that lives within walking distance, so we'll probably park there and not get raped for $25. We are going to try and make the tailgate by 11:00 or so. Look forward to seeing you guys then.