1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!

Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers. We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Tailgating Question!

Discussion in 'Chargers Fan Forum' started by Sydalish, Dec 22, 2008.

1. Sydalish

Sydalish Addicted to Sports

Ratings:
    +1,807
    What are the chances those of us w/out tickets could get into the parking lot to tailgate this weekend? haha - it's my only chance to get close enough to the game... btu I know sometimes they won't let people in w/out game tickets.

2. SDRaiderH8er

SDRaiderH8er Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +2,072

there is an excellent chance you can get in to the parking lot, and you must join us!

I cant remember the last time they checked for tickets. Besides, how are they going to stop you, your friend has the tickets, and you are going to meet them at the Tailgate Party.

3. in_a_days

in_a_days dgaf

Ratings:
    +1,018
    I've never ever had my ticket checked for just being in the parking lot.

But I also strategically avoid the fuzz. :lol:

4. eastcoastboltgal

eastcoastboltgal BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +695
    I am there :D I KNEW it would come down to this (well felt it) and booked my flight weeks ago!!!

Are you happy?

Let's do something special!

5. clontarf_bolt

clontarf_bolt Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +40
    I have a friend in La Mesa, would it be worth getting her to head down to the Tailgate for some scooping before the game??

She wont have a ticket so dont want to send her packing as we go to get our rock on if she has far to go! :lol:

6. nflhof

nflhof BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +96
    H4 is my spot. You will have no problem getting into the lot without tickets. In fact the lot is a good place to find last minute tickets due to flakes flaking on friends.

7. SDRaiderH8er

Ratings:
    +2,072
    Shall we crack open a bottle of Champagne?

8. SDRaiderH8er

Ratings:
    +2,072
    :icon_rofl:

9. eastcoastboltgal

eastcoastboltgal BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +695
    Yes we shall. You bring the champagne and I will bring the OJ!! :icon_tease:

OMG ... you are not going to believe what happened to me.... I am pretty upset.

Talking to BB on the phone about whether to get the playoff tickets or not (I can't make the game but thought I could sell) ...... so we start talking about stubhub and I said I wonder for how much this Sunday's tickets are selling and decided to log on .. well I have an account and it said "one order waiting confirmation" so I was like :icon_eek: My Denver tickets were shown as sold. I KNOW I took them down weeks ago (when I bought my plane tickets). I first called to cancel my credit card on file (bummer right now since I earn points for travel) then called stubhub and told them my issue .. they were nice and said since I did not confirm the sale, I would not be charged .. but some poor soul thought he had tickets and they really weren't up for sale ... :icon_sad:

Cheapest ones now are $200 each.

I hope he isn't posting here ... :icon_eek: