1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!
    Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers.
    We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Tailgating Thursday??!!

Discussion in 'Chargers Fan Forum' started by Pointyearedog, Jul 31, 2014.

1. Pointyearedog

Pointyearedog I love the smell of football in the morning.

Ratings:
    +1,177
    Again, another issue we all need to re-visit is the situation with the bathrooms. This past game is a prime example of what Chargers management is doing out in the parking lots. Yes, they have bathroom stalls, but there are not enough of them out here, and they are not checked or cleaned regularly. The units are either filthy with toilet paper all over the inside, or units without any toilet paper at all. I ask anyone (whether you are a season ticket holder or just a fan) to contact the Chargers ticket office or management at 619-280-2121 and ask to speak to a customer service representative. Tell them what your experience was like concerning the porta potty units. The more people voice a complaint, the sooner it will force them to check and see what the problem is.

2. Pointyearedog

Pointyearedog I love the smell of football in the morning.

Ratings:
    +1,177
    We will continue to work on our party area, we might need a couple of canopies for our next game on August 28th.