1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!

Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers. We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Tailgating vs the Bears Saturday

Discussion in 'Chargers Fan Forum' started by AnteaterCharger, Aug 9, 2010.

1. AnteaterCharger

AnteaterCharger Calibrating Bolttalk, Podcast by Podcast Staff Member Super Moderator Podcaster

Ratings:
    +2,928
    So what's going on, what's the plan, etc?

2. LV Bolt Fan

LV Bolt Fan Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +432
  3. Pointyearedog

Pointyearedog I only put idiots on ignore...

Ratings:
    +1,733
    Thanks Mark, and also thanks Ant for asking. This Saturday, we are hosting the first tailgate party of the season (preseason) with a catered event, Chicawgo style hot dogs, made with Vienna Beef (original recipe) plus the authentic condiments,

Chicago Style Hot Dogs
    (Vienna Beef Hot Dogs, Sweet Pickle Relish,
    Yellow Mustard, Dill Pickle Spears, Chopped White Onions,
    Beefsteak Tomato Wedges, Pepperoncini, Celery Salt,
    Poppy Seed Buns (S. Rosen’s Mary Ann Hot Dog Buns)

Red Skinned Potato Salad

Brownies

If you are interested and would like to partake in meeting folks from this site along with a couple of other sites, all are welcome to donate $8 bucks per person for this event. BTW, this is the cost to cover the caterer and if we continue to use the catering service that will be the standard cost for all of our catered events this year, with the possible exception of a steak themed event that will be a couple more bucks per person. If you would like to know more, please contact me via PM on this site, or look me up at Bolt Bunker.com for more info. Payments are preferred via PayPal, but if you notify me in advance, I would just need to know how many people you have in your party and you can pay cash upon arrival.
    Thanks,

Pointy :icon_twisted:

4. ThunderHorse17

ThunderHorse17 Lone Wolf

Ratings:
    +341
    Mmm the food sounds great. Wish I could be there for it, but hopefully you all can come up with some pics/vids of your experience there.

For the Horde of course!

The Horde being us NON Caliboltheads.

TY in advance.

5. D4L

D4L BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +17
    Doing it up right again. Man I can't wait to hit up a regular season game. Man I may have to do a mini tailgate in KC.

6. ThunderHorse17

ThunderHorse17 Lone Wolf

Ratings:
    +341
    Man its too bad im in J.C. and im strapped for cash. Rather I should jus say strapped for gas. Im gonna be goin to my first game Sept 13 in KC. Cant Frickin wait!! Win or Lose to be honest.

7. D4L

D4L BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +17
    Sweet. I should be there for that game too. Just waiting for someone work for me that night. Need to get a TG going for that night as well.

8. ThunderHorse17

ThunderHorse17 Lone Wolf

Ratings:
    +341
    Sweet indeed. Im gona be goin with a couple KC fans, so would prob not hurt their feelings much if I wasnt around them so much lol.

9. BoltsFanUK

BoltsFanUK Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +848
    sounds so good- can you send a takeout box to the UK :yes::lol::lol:

10. BoltFanDC

BoltFanDC Mufflers Are Overrated

Ratings:
    +329
    Someone needs to remember to bring a Cutler jersey to get the grill fire started properly... :tup:

11. robdog

robdog Code Monkey Staff Member Administrator

Ratings:
    +268
    I am going to be at E4 or F4 with my DirecTV. If anyone wants to come by and say whats up, you are more than welcome! Name is ROB, just in case, haha.

Can not wait to boo Cutler.

• Like Like x 2