1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!

Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers. We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Takeo Spikes post-game interview

Discussion in 'Chargers Fan Forum' started by Sydalish, Sep 26, 2011.

1. Sydalish

Sydalish Addicted to Sports

Ratings:
    +1,807
    • Like Like x 3
  2. Buck Melanoma

Buck Melanoma Guest

Ratings:
    +408
    Thanks, Syd. Lovin' TK's attitude ..... "I don't give rat's *** what they say, we got the win".

AND rockin' the Braves hat. :)

Division rivalries have a way of taking strange bounces. The Ravens PASTED the Steelers week one. Their next meeting could look entirely different. Bills beat the Pats. Whoda thunk it?

Is this team where I want to see it? HELL NO!!!! But guess what? I know goddamn good & well that I can't change the personnel, the playcalling, or anything else .... nor am I arrogant enough to think that I know better than someone who has made it to this level.

If anyone is SOOOOOOOOO sick of the same old same old from the Chargers, there's 31 other teams, college football, or any number of other hobbies. Quit your ******* crying, sack up, & get behind the TEAM .... ALL of it.

• Like Like x 5
  3. boltssbbound

boltssbbound Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,554
    Agreed. Things change from week to week in the NFL. We've seen the Chargers play lackluster before and then go on a tear. Rivers and the offense are going to get things clicking. It's just a matter of time. And the defense should only get better as the season progresses.

4. Pointyearedog

Pointyearedog I only put idiots on ignore...

Ratings:
    +1,731
    Personally, I'll take winning poorly over losing proudly any day of the week, especially Sundays!

• Like Like x 5
  5. Drunk

Drunk Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +202
    yup. anyways had we won 42-7 we'd see a million threads on how the Bolts havent beaten anybody and that wasnt a true test. fact is when it came down to it, our defense made one more play then them. the injuries that pile up this season is what really scares me. not beating a division rival. Gotta watch the game again till i can really make my mind up about it though. tried to rewatch it last night but passed out 1st qtr due to excessive stadium party time.

• Like Like x 2
  6. robdog

robdog Code Monkey Staff Member Administrator

Ratings:
    +268
    Nice video, thanks for posting. I wish the Chargers would use YouTube so we can embed that directly into here, lol!

7. ThunderHorse17

ThunderHorse17 Lone Wolf

Ratings:
    +341
    Exactly!!

A W is a W is a W.

8. boltssbbound

boltssbbound Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,554
    I could listen to Takeo talk all day. Love his passion and his seriousness. He is the best leader we've had on defense in a long time.

• Like Like x 1
  9. bigmike.x.09

bigmike.x.09 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +280
    TKO is a manster. There are two interviews I always watch on .com, PR and TKO. (TKO as of this season of course.)