1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!

Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers. We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Tank Johnson Suspended 8 Games

Discussion in 'Chargers Fan Forum' started by Carlsbad_Bolt_Fan, Jun 4, 2007.

1. Carlsbad_Bolt_Fan

Carlsbad_Bolt_Fan Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,581
  2. mandude

mandude BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +59
    talk is cheap, but I respect the man for serving his sentence, taking the suspension and trying to turn his image around. I am rooting for him.

/unlike that prick vick.

3. Boltdiehard

Boltdiehard Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,171
    Pacman should be pissed. He's never been convicted of anything and he got a whole season. JMO.

4. matilack

matilack Take A Knee McCree!!!

Ratings:
    +3,551
    Well at least we wont have to worry about Tank.

5. Carlsbad_Bolt_Fan

Carlsbad_Bolt_Fan Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,581
    Pacman got a year for his multiple arrests + his antics in Las Vegas + his behavior prior to his meeting Goodell in NY.

Last I heard, none of the guns Tank got busted for never killed anyone or put someone in a wheelchair.

In both cases Goodell was right. Also, Tank could have his suspension cut to only 6 games if he follows a list of conditions, of which, most have been already met. Can't say that Goodell isn't giving him a chance to right himself.

6. Trumpet_Man

Trumpet_Man Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +654
    I am glad to commissioner is showing some stones on handling the problem children in the NFL.

It is about time.

I am all for having a player being colorful but some of the **** these guys get away with because they are athletes is bullshiit. It gets to the point where the players and the games loses a sense of self respect and with that fans who are shelling out mass cash to watch these dudes get jaded and turned off by all the caca.

7. Retired Catholic

Retired Catholic BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +347
    I would just love to know just what kind of guns they were. He's not known as a legitimate collector, I haven't seen his name in Field and Stream and even the best can only shoot two at a time and I haven't head his name mentioned in marksmen circles. I hope he turns himself around, too. At first glance, his IQ would seem make that harder than he thinks.