1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!
    Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers.
    We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Tapatalk??

Discussion in 'Forum Help and Feedback' started by Fouts, Aug 17, 2011.

1. Fouts

Fouts Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +189
    My Ipad keeps asking me if I am interested in setting up tapatalk. What is this, why is it suggested for forum use on a "mobile" device?

Thanks, I am GenX, so tech advancements are starting to pass me by. If you will excuse me, I have some teen kids to yell at speeding down my street. :p

2. Concudan

Concudan Caffeinated Commando

Ratings:
    +4,173
    isnt that a hot sauce?

3. robdog

robdog Code Monkey Staff Member Administrator

Ratings:
    +261
    I will check this out right now. I thought I disabled that warning message.

The message for phone is at least disabled. I am wondering if there is something else that needs to be disabled for iPads. I will do some more research on this issue.

4. Fouts

Fouts Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +189
    Actually, I dont believe I have been prompted anymore on the ipad. However, the second part, is what is so great about tappatalk, if anything.

CONC, try some Poblano, much better than Tapatío.

[​IMG]

5. robdog

robdog Code Monkey Staff Member Administrator

Ratings:
    +261
    For the iPad there is probably not much benefit since you have so much visual space already. However, if you have a smart phone, you can download the lite version for free and see how it is specifically formatted to take the forums content and place it into the mobile world. I am sure the XenForo developers will get a mobile skin in the near future though. I can see that happening.

• Like Like x 1
  6. HollywoodLeo

HollywoodLeo Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,860
    I have zero interest in paying a third party site to allow me to visit websites I can otherwise do for free. As such I no longer go to Bolttalk via my cell phone since the forums don't automatically come with its own mobile skin as it once did (before it inexplicably broke)