1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!

Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers. We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Taylor and the Dolphins!

Discussion in 'Chargers Fan Forum' started by LT-Express, Jan 7, 2007.

1. LT-Express

LT-Express Bolttalk.com Janitor since 06' Staff Member Super Moderator

Ratings:
    +434
    HAHA!!! I called this! He just wanted the votes!

BRISTOL, Conn. -- The Miami Dolphins already lost their head coach, but they can rest assured their Pro Bowl defensive end won't be doing the same.

Jason Taylor">
    Taylor

Jason Taylor ended recent speculation that he may retire from football during a television appearance on ESPN's Sunday NFL Countdown. The defensive player of the year asserted that regardless who is coaching the team, he'll return for his 11th season.

"If [the new coach will] have me, I'll be back in Miami," Taylor said during his guest analyst role on the show.

Last week Taylor, 32, acknowledged he was considering retirement and made related comments as recently as Friday.

"The day Tom Brady outruns [me], I'll retire," Taylor joked Sunday, "but that day's not going to come quick."

Taylor had 62 tackles, 13.5 sacks, forced nine fumbles, and scored twice on interceptions in 2006.

2. Electric Chair

Electric Chair Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +579
    I lost all respect for that whiner.

3. Ride The Lightning

Ride The Lightning Join the Dark Side, we have cookies.

Ratings:
    +1,748
    He had a hell of a year, but when he started crying about Shawne and lobbying for the DPOTY award I wanted to slap him like the little b!tch that he is.

Hope he got Merriman's care package.

4. Shamrock

Shamrock Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,243
    How come the press couldn't see through his bullshit and NOT voted for that piece of crap?

5. Concudan

Concudan Caffeinated Commando

Ratings:
    +4,979
    Because he sold some papers. Tools like he and TO create friction and that sells.

• Like Like x 1