1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!

Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers. We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Tequila wants a war with the Chargers and their fans

Discussion in 'Chargers Fan Forum' started by AnteaterCharger, Sep 9, 2009.

1. AnteaterCharger

AnteaterCharger Calibrating Bolttalk, Podcast by Podcast Staff Member Super Moderator Podcaster

Ratings:
    +2,931
    I get home and this is what I find flooding twitter. Tequila obviously is pissed not just at Merriman but at Charger fans (probably for not believing her). This has been flooding her site and her twitter page. All her toyboys have been talking **** about the Chargers - here's the choice bits

Chargers need to GO HOME because WE KNOW RAIDERS ARE GONNA RAID THEIR ASSES TO THE GROWN ON MONDAY'S GAME! WHO'S WITH ME??? LOLLLLabout 1 hour ago from web

Oakland Raiders.....me and the #TilaArmy are rooting for you on Monday baby! U gonna WIN THIS! LETS GOOOOO! RAIDERS TAKE IT HOME!about 1 hour ago from web

And after the OAKLAND RAIDERS WIN on Monday, it's all about my boy Chad Ocho Cinco and the Cincinnati Bengals! TAKE IT HOME BABY GET IT!!!about 1 hour ago from web

RAIDERS! RAIDERS! RAIDERS! RAIDERS!!!!!!!! TAKE IT HOME BABY!!!!!!!!!!! WE ALL BELIEVE IN THE RAIDERS!!!!!!!!!!about 1 hour ago from web

Personally I have a few favorite teams. It's hard to pick Just one...but I do really love the Dallas Cowboys. But for Monday: RAIDER NATION32 minutes ago from web

It's even better, here's the pinacle of pure stupidity
    Who wants to place bets on Oakland Raiders on Monday???? I got $500 on Raiders!!! LETS GO RAIDERS!!! WE ARE ALL CHEERING FOR YOU BOYS!about 1 hour ago from web

Already called her on it, demanding she put up or shut up, I'll bet her $500 the chargers kick their ***
    LorenSC@officialTila I'll betcha $500 raiders get their asses beaten by the Chargers. Put up or Shut up! You don't stand a chance!

Anyone else wanna have some fun with this?

2. BOLT POWER

BOLT POWER Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +13
    She's just showing her true colors, wanting attention antogonizing everyone, TRUE VERSION OF A BEEEEIIIITTTCCCHH:lol:

3. Thumper

Thumper WHS

Ratings:
    +1,467
    Tila is lame. She's famous for being a myspace and twitter slut and having a show where she sleeps around with men and women? Who the **** care's about this ho?

So she's now the skank that's been spurned and is trashing Merriman, the Chargers, and San Diego? Who cares? This is so high school.

Chargers fans should just answer "Tila Who?" whenever her name is brought up, because in a few weeks nobody with a life is going to remember who this whore is. Her 15 minutes are about up.

4. Skuzzlebutt

Skuzzlebutt BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +128
    Yeah, all these bozos will forget about this after the Chargers steam roll the Raiders. If they even watch, they aren't going to care enough to stick around when the realize the Bolts are good and will win more then they lose.

I have no interest in dignifying them with any kind of retort.

5. Sydalish

Sydalish Addicted to Sports

Ratings:
    +1,807
    This ***** is going to regret the day she took on the Bolt faithful and the Raiders will regret the day she gave our boys more bulletin board material than they would ever possibly need.

6. Ride The Lightning

Ride The Lightning Join the Dark Side, we have cookies.

Ratings:
    +1,748
    :icon_rofl:

Damn, I didn't know she was this big of a troll.

I can't believe this midget is making me want to join twitter just to troll her ***.

7. S.D.Love

S.D.Love Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +7
    So now this ***** is basically getting idiots to spam twitter so that #chargerssuck becomes a trend topic--some **** that appears on the sidebar of twitter.

She wrote:

"Chargers better watch out....cuz on EVERY game day....We gonna make sure to get #ChargersSuck into trending topics ok?? YEAAAA BABY! LOL
    2 minutes ago from web"

This ***** has no life. She posted this **** around 12:30 AM.

It's even more sad because she's trivialized the serious topic of domestic violence and abuse with this behavior. If she was really serious about it, would she be doing such petty and immature **** like this?

:puke: Tila

• Like Like x 1
  8. MONDO.

MONDO. Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +36
    This little skank is digging her own grave; Really though what credibility did she have to start with? Let alone all the retarded twitter stuff; yeah really doing a great job of selling this one.

I am probably going to face a **** storm for this one but this seems way set up. I wouldn't doubt for a second that Merriman is in on this. It's a win; she gets publicity and the only kind of media attention she can pull; and I have a sinking feeling he may not be as ready as he claims to play and this maybe a ploy to piss off AJ; get traded out of here for huge bucks to a bigger market in the east coast... I can see it now "After the blockbuster trade to ____ merriman has blown his knee again and done for the year"

Bingo Bango big *** guaranteed money and new market for him.. Is it that far fetched? He is looking at being franchise tagged next year (correct?)

Seems sketch is all; don't get me wrong I as well as most on here would love to see Merroids get through this cleanly and stay here for good but this seems like the beginning of the end no matter how it turns out...

time will tell.

9. Chargers-Superhero

Chargers-Superhero Just win the Damn SB !!!

Ratings:
    +117
    I have $200 on the Bolts beating the Turds and covering the spread.

On another note, more information came out from what happened squashing her credibility even more. I've got the link in a new thread I started. http://www.bolttalk.net/forums/showthread.php?t=19231

10. MONDO.

MONDO. Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +36
    No she wouldn't she has a lawyer that would ensure she didn't blow it like this; they are obviously not trying to get charges to stick. It would be easy as hell to plan this out really a few tweets; make an appearance at the club; a little after party staged drama; a call to the coppers; a few tweets after; a prepared speech or two; this **** is fake. Mark my words; no charges; civil suit next; he will settle out of court BAM payoff done. It all goes away.

She looks like the geico gecko in drag! The only place I want to see her name in print ever again is in an obituary.

:bolt:

11. BOLTS4LIFE

BOLTS4LIFE Banned Banned

Ratings:
    +542
    OK Norv... How are you going to handle this?

12. Thumper

Thumper WHS

Ratings:
    +1,467
    Leave it to B4L to make this about Norv. :no:

13. BoltzRule

BoltzRule Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +155
    Good, please don't come back to San Diego, we don't like trash stinking up the place.

BTW Ant make sure you have latex gloves on when you receive that money.

14. BoltzRule

BoltzRule Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +155
    Probably by ignoring it, she isn't worth his attention.

15. SDRaiderH8er

SDRaiderH8er Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +2,074

wait for the Movie

16. SDRaiderH8er

Ratings:
    +2,074
    if the person is that stupid, I want some of that action!

17. in_a_days

in_a_days dgaf

Ratings:
    +1,018
    [​IMG]

Who's this Tequila person? :icon_huh: :lol:

18. Concudan

Concudan Caffeinated Commando

Ratings:
    +4,979
    Good to know you are all so accommodating... She wants attention, and you give it to her. So nice of you.

19. ntman68

ntman68 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +139
    This meme is tired. Is it possible to put a topic on ignore?

20. AnteaterCharger

AnteaterCharger Calibrating Bolttalk, Podcast by Podcast Staff Member Super Moderator Podcaster

Ratings:
    +2,931
    a fight and some drama when combined with love for your team is good, especially with such an apparent pain in the ***. :popcorn: just enjoy the show

and btw she hasn't responded to my demand, maybe someone finally wised her up that the raiders suck balls

21. RM24

RM24 BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +264
    Oh, she wants a war huh? Now you're F'ing with the BOLT TALK crew! It's on BIATCH!!!!!

22. SDRaiderH8er

Ratings:
    +2,074
    if she has a website, whats the address?

23. AnteaterCharger

Ratings:
    +2,931
    she's mostly making these statements through twitter

24. Skuzzlebutt

Skuzzlebutt BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +128
    Didn't she say she was going to clam up now and allow the law to run its course? CW (Crazy Whore) put out like 30 tweets in an hour last night. She is claiming that Shawn and others at his house are putting out non-stop press releases... ummmmm, what? I have seen one article written last night with input from friends, not a single press release. And I have seen one press release from Shawn from Monday. CW is certainly earning the crazy part of her name.

And whoever made the point that she is an insult to anyone who has been a victim of domestic violence because of her JrHigh antics and 'Chargers Suck, LOL' crap is spot on. Very insulting to any real victims.

25. Kwak

Kwak ....

Ratings:
    +689
    Don't feed the Troll, Ant.

26. Kwak

Kwak ....

Ratings:
    +689
    That didn't take long.

27. AnteaterCharger

Ratings:
    +2,931
    I'm poking the troll with a stick, its fun

28. Daddy_O

Daddy_O Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +300
  29. Concudan

Concudan Caffeinated Commando

Ratings:
    +4,979
    Giving an attention whore what they want/need. Is not good, it just feeds them. It means something entirely different to them...

30. ChargerRay

ChargerRay #FireMcCoy #FirePagano Staff Member Super Moderator Podcaster

Ratings:
    +867
    I'm going to try to ignore all this crap. She's a goblin and the DA's office will see that and drop this case.