1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!

Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers. We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Terrence Cody also a fullback?

Discussion in 'Chargers Fan Forum' started by szarmes, Mar 13, 2010.

1. szarmes

szarmes I am the Walrus

Jan 11, 2010
    Many times he did line up at fullback on the goal line or in short yardage situations to "plow" right through the defense and open up holes. I certainly wouldn't want to get blocked by him running full speed at me, especially if I was a linebacker or DB.. IF we somehow get Cody (I don't think he deserves our 1st round pick), we also get a good blocking FB for short yardage. That solves that problem.

BTW, I can see a Weddle-type trade coming up so we can grab Cody. Let's make it happen AJ!! :bolt2:
  2. Workplay

Workplay scompl

Dec 24, 2009
    Nebraska did that with Suh too. I remember joking about it, saying that the only reason he's on the field is because he's not getting much exposure to NFL scouts when the D keeps shutting everybody down 3 and out.
  3. DenverBolt67

DenverBolt67 BoltTalker

Jan 24, 2010
    We have had a ton of fat bodies out there that could be put in at FB, but didn't. Why would we use him?