1. Welcome to Los Angeles Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!

Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the Los Angeles Chargers. We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Terrence Cody also a fullback?

Discussion in 'Chargers Fan Forum' started by szarmes, Mar 13, 2010.

1. szarmes

szarmes I am the Walrus

Ratings:
    +37
    Many times he did line up at fullback on the goal line or in short yardage situations to "plow" right through the defense and open up holes. I certainly wouldn't want to get blocked by him running full speed at me, especially if I was a linebacker or DB.. IF we somehow get Cody (I don't think he deserves our 1st round pick), we also get a good blocking FB for short yardage. That solves that problem.

BTW, I can see a Weddle-type trade coming up so we can grab Cody. Let's make it happen AJ!! :bolt2:

2. Workplay

Workplay scompl

Ratings:
    +66
    Nebraska did that with Suh too. I remember joking about it, saying that the only reason he's on the field is because he's not getting much exposure to NFL scouts when the D keeps shutting everybody down 3 and out.

3. DenverBolt67

DenverBolt67 BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +629
    We have had a ton of fat bodies out there that could be put in at FB, but didn't. Why would we use him?