1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!

Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers. We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Thank You Chargers

Discussion in 'Chargers Fan Forum' started by sdchrger, Jan 14, 2007.

1. sdchrger

sdchrger Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +820
    Thanks Guys for giving us one of the best teams in our history. We all know that you came up short of your goal and this loss must be crushing. I just want you all to know how much we appreciate you and all your efforts. This season was truly special and I Know next year will even be better.

I don't care who hoists the Lombardi, you all are the best team in the NFL. Keep your chins up. You guys made us proud. :bolt: :bolt: :bolt: :bolt: :bolt: :bolt: :bolt:

• Like Like x 2
  2. Concudan

Concudan Caffeinated Commando

Ratings:
    +4,848
    Great post!

Thanks for the great season bolts!:tup:

3. Disapointed

Disapointed BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +0
    Thanks for passing on 3rd and 5 instead of running it. Thanks for not giving it to LT on critical downs. Thanks for fumbling so much. Thanks for not being ready to play.

4. **2~FOR~1**

**2~FOR~1** BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +2
    This one is a tough one to swallow. We have a great core and will only get better. Great season nonetheless!! Here's to next season, certainly something to look forward to!! Keep ya heads up!

:bolt2:

5. Concudan

Ratings:
    +4,848
    I see you registered today... Whos multi are you? Why are you such a coward that you cant say this under your other login?

Another fan who cant stand behind what he says. A fan who hasnt been here... Sounds like an *** clown troll to me.

6. KimPossible

KimPossible BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +1,054

This is a great post sdc....thank you. The Bolts gave us an awesome season...I enjoyed every minute of it. It was special. I know the team is beyond disappointed, as are the fans...but there is next season.

We had the best regular season win-loss record in the NFL, we won our division, we have many Pro-Bowlers and the MVP...and all with a new QB.

Who thought when PR was just starting that we would have the season we had? I'm proud of our team.

And thanks to all of you on the forums who made this season (and last) fun and special for me. :icon_wink:

The Chargers Rock

7. Carrie1219

Carrie1219 Banned Banned

Ratings:
    +2,022
    Still a fan and always will be... I'm as sorry as you all are about the loss. In looking back, this was a great season..... just ended way too soon.

8. **2~FOR~1**

**2~FOR~1** BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +2
    wonder who the nut-less "fan" made up a new name just to post **** they didn't have the balls to post with their regular name! Good going there big guy...you must be one of the bandwagoners! If thats the case, jump off now and we'll see your monkey *** next year when we're in the running again. B!tch! :tdown:

9. **2~FOR~1**

**2~FOR~1** BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +2

you beat me to it conc...

10. VAN DE MAN CHARGER FAN

VAN DE MAN CHARGER FAN BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +19
    well we lost:icon_shrug: , but im cool with that we got a little while longer with this cast of ppl, except Donnie, Turner, Marty and hopefuly kaeding:icon_evil:

HERES TO 2007!

AND LETS USER IN 2008!

11. MtlBoltsFan

MtlBoltsFan Jesse Ventura/Howard Stern 2016

Ratings:
    +383
    **** all this positivity ****, there is nothing we didn't know all along. There will be blood. There MUST be blood. AJ Smith is going to ****ing clean house starting tomorrow. Dean Spanos must be ****ing PISSED OFF as HELL. There is no need to be happy about this team and nothing to be thankful for. This team always underachieves and someone will pay. All this hard work for NOTHING. The only thing that makes me happy right now is knowing Spanos and AJ are going to ****ing go apeshit on some of the players and staff.

12. Johnny Lightning

Johnny Lightning Go Bolts

Ratings:
    +1,703
    Great post !!!

:bolt: You guys are the best and the best team in the NFL :bolt:

13. sdchrger

sdchrger Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +820
    Don't hate on Kaeding. He was set up for failure.

There are a lot of Chargers (Parker, Jackson, Hart, Mcree, Florence, and Polk) who have learned an invaluable lesson on how one play can spell the difference between victory and defeat.

While the Pats (deservadly so) celebrate what they did, I choose to look at what we should have done. The Pates will not win the SB, they just merely stopped us from winning it this year.

We will take this and make us better.

14. Alpenbolt

Alpenbolt BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +156
    I am going with the Canadian on this one. There will be blood.

Marty is like a dog with rabies. It is not his fault but he has to be put down anyway.

Actually, an undisciplined team is the coaches fault so as much as I defended him this year I think he should go spend more time with his grandchildren and do some studio analysis.

I start a new job on Tuesday and the only good thing about the Bolts choking away the season is I don't have to come up with some dumb-*** lies about why I wasn't going to be coming into work next Monday and on Feb 5th.

Only thing left to root for is an NFC upset in the Superbowl.

15. MasterOfPuppets

MasterOfPuppets Charger fan since 1979

Ratings:
    +610
    Maybe during the offseason we will look at this season as progress, I know I will since I had Rivers struggling and the Chargers missing the playoffs, so in all they did better than expected

BUT, right now it hurts like hell, this team had better talent and their stupid mistakes cost them :icon_evil:

16. Alpenbolt

Alpenbolt BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +156
    Most of these guys are veterans. They will never learn this stuff. If you are stupid you are stupid and practicing being stupid doesn't make you smart.

McCree for me is the one that will haunt me to my dying days.

Again allow me to vent. Unlike the more resilient people on this board I can't get in a better mindset until I spew my guts out. So bear with me.

17. MasterOfPuppets

MasterOfPuppets Charger fan since 1979

Ratings:
    +610
    unless it's the saints, I'm not sure I'm ready to cheer for Brees, but then again I don't want Manning to win it and now I don't want the pats to win it so...

Go Bears! :icon_shrug:

18. VAN DE MAN CHARGER FAN

VAN DE MAN CHARGER FAN BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +19
    im definatly going with the colts. i hate them sooooooo much, but i hate brees even more for leaving(not to say that on some days im happy he did) AND I HONESTLY THINK that Manning deserves this one.

19. ohiochargersfan

ohiochargersfan BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +0
    I am happy about how well they played most of the year but no one can be happy about the game.Stupid mistakes cost us.

I feel bad for all the players that played well and didn't make the mistakes not the ones that did.Rivers played well enough to get a win and didn't. Or how times should a reciever be able to drop the ball before they are the problem.

And all the other stupid plays that keept the pats in it.No excuse for not winning that game.

Hope they learn from this and come back a better team next year.They have the talent lets just hope the don't keep on shooting themselves in the foot.

Been a fan for a long time and this will definitly not change that.Just hard to take when you clearly have the better team and lose because of basic plays that anyone in the NFL should be able to make.

20. CHARGERSrock

CHARGERSrock BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +0
    thank you chargers for hands down the best and funnest season to watch. you guys were 14-2, best in the NFL!! and we had the NFL MVP!! Lt you were a pleasure to watch this year. You guys created Chargers Pandemonium here in SD, and i just hope that we can carry that on to next year and go to the superbowl next time! Too bad we lost a game we had due to bogus calls and whatnot. we should of had that game and we should be going to the superbowl!!!! thanks for such a great season. :helm3: :helm3:
    CHARGERS ROCK!!
    *don't forget we are the best team in the NFL!*

21. MtlBoltsFan

MtlBoltsFan Jesse Ventura/Howard Stern 2016

Ratings:
    +383
    This game was a total giveaway. It's not even debateable. Our franchise is ****ed in the head they have mental problems. They must all be feeling like ****.

22. Fatherbolt

Fatherbolt BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +0
    This is a tough loss to get over.Well,it's going to be a long off-season and please LT,REFUSE TO BE ON THE COVER OF MADDEN 2008!!!

23. Concudan

Ratings:
    +4,848
    It was a building season. Next year we will be back in the playoffs!

24. Ride The Lightning

Ride The Lightning Join the Dark Side, we have cookies.

Ratings:
    +1,727
    Tommorrow the team go boom.

25. Trumpet_Man

Trumpet_Man Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +654
    So we go from the best team NOT to make the playoffs last year to the best team to not make the Super Bowl this year.

Anyone know where I can get this bronzed on my assss ? :icon_huh: