1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!

Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers. We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

THANK YOU for sending Peyton home early.

Discussion in 'Chargers Fan Forum' started by BeerGuy, Jan 3, 2009.

1. BeerGuy

BeerGuy BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +80
    Great win, guys, enjoy it.

Sproles was a beast, an absolute beast.

BTW, I'm guessing there won't be any complaining about the refs this time........? Not that they gave you the game, but, the are quick to throw a flag.:yes: All of those penalties seemed legit to me, though the defensive holding could have gone either way.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Dublin Bolt

Dublin Bolt BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +505
    Tx for stopping by BG, in our moment of ecstasy... Sometimes one thinks it does not get any better than this!.

OK off to be. 0451 on my pc clock jeeeeeeeeeeeeeeez. Roll on nxt week.

3. boltssbbound

boltssbbound Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,554
    I don't see how the defensive holding could have gone either way. It seemed like a legit call. One complaint about the refs was the reversal on the fumble at the end of the first half. I saw that thing 100 times. It was a fumble. It especially was a fumble when the Ref had to see "indisputable video evidence" to overturn it.

4. BoltinPortugal

BoltinPortugal BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +10
    Actually the call on the field was no fumble i believe. But still, i'm with you, that was a fumble, he had no control of the ball when his knee was going down

5. BestInTheWest

BestInTheWest Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +16
    The colts should be the last team complaining about defensive holding calls. After all, it was their constant complaints about the pat's db's that helped bring these pussified holding calls to life.

6. Savage Lizard

Savage Lizard Charger fan at 7000'

Ratings:
    +984
    When the ref said he had "full control" I was thinking WTF? Say it was inconclusive or whatever, but don't tell me that a ball coming out with the guy still touching it with a couple of fingers is "full control."

7. Holy_Bolt

Holy_Bolt Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +362
    Your welcome!:flag:

8. AnteaterCharger

AnteaterCharger Calibrating Bolttalk, Podcast by Podcast Staff Member Super Moderator Podcaster

Ratings:
    +2,931
    wait til you see the bill

9. 31-last2years-4

31-last2years-4 BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +5
    Good job guys!

gotta go,
    jason