1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!

Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers. We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Thank you to the Fans

Discussion in 'Chargers Fan Forum' started by Concudan, Jan 14, 2007.

1. Concudan

Concudan Caffeinated Commando

Ratings:
    +4,979
    You all made this a magical season. Helped Bolttalk grow. We cheered together, screamed together and sometime fought together. But we were family.

Whether you are positive right now, or down in the dumps, you made this place special and the season all the more special. I look forward to next season, the pre-season, the draft and the argument about cuts, signing and everything that goes on.

I will always remember this season, meeting many of you at the tail gaters, having the 'Let No Fan Be Left Behind' contest, and all.

Thank you very much. I will never forget.

2. MtlBoltsFan

MtlBoltsFan Jesse Ventura/Howard Stern 2016

Ratings:
    +383
    We love you Conc but **** the patriots. I guarantee AJ and Spanos the 'big daddy' MODS of the Chargers aren't going to thank the fans.... you do that when you have the lombardi in your hands :icon_evil:

3. Concudan

Ratings:
    +4,979
    Sober up. If you cant see anything in this season that you can be happy about that is your bad. Yeah the loss hurts, but everything said I meant.

If you cant hang with that I am sorry.

4. MtlBoltsFan

Ratings:
    +383
    Conc... it's OVER and we got SCREWED. Like the entire team said, the regular season means nothing. I have never witnessed one of my franchises win a championship, be it the Chargers, Expos, Raptors... whatever. I am tired all this ****ing foreplay.

5. Concudan

Ratings:
    +4,979
    Fine, you feel that way, your choice. Go make your thread and post there, stop trying to bring everyone down. Okay?

6. MtlBoltsFan

Ratings:
    +383
    Okay but MTL gives you 4 days before it settles into your head :unsure:

7. Concudan

Ratings:
    +4,979
    :tup:

8. Jamesboltz21

Jamesboltz21 BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +6
    I love this team and I hope them the best in there upcomming season. I just hope the next time they cut the fat and start off lean and mean. Thanx Conc and fu#k the Patriots!!!!!!!

9. bigmike.x.09

bigmike.x.09 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +280
    i am very very very proud of the bolts, how can you not? too bad they didnt come through in the end, BUT theres always next year. i dont wanna say im glad that they lost, but to a degree i am because now we see who the real fans are and who were just hoppin on the bandwagon when the other teams sucked sumn awful

oh yeah and SEE YOU GUYS NEXT SEASON AT THE Q!! cuz ima try and get tix fer sure this time :)

10. AnteaterCharger

AnteaterCharger Calibrating Bolttalk, Podcast by Podcast Staff Member Super Moderator Podcaster

Ratings:
    +2,928
    i think this was also a thanks to everyone that makes it here, bolttalk, feel like home. This season has seen this site and this band of brothers and sisters grow wildly in the last eight months
    that's been a pleasure and its been fun being here with all of you

11. ChargerRay

ChargerRay #FireMcCoy #FirePagano Staff Member Super Moderator Podcaster

Ratings:
    +867
    Well said Concudan. It's has been a special season following and supporting our Chargers. Especially with the BoltTalk family. Thanks for all the great tailgates and for helping our community grow. You guys awesome, and I look forward to doing it all over again next year! :icon_toast: