1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!

Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers. We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

That is a freaking championship win there guys

Discussion in 'Chargers Fan Forum' started by titanfan24, Nov 20, 2006.

1. titanfan24

titanfan24 BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +75
    Big time players make big time plays in big moments, and your key players made them down the stretch last night. When Philip threw the pick six to Darrent Williams, I thought you guys were in trouble, but the young kid kept his poise and did what any smart QB would do.......get the ball in the hands of Gates and LT. If LT doesn't get serious consideration for MVP this year, it is a crime. The guy is in that rare pantheon of running backs (Payton, Brown, Sanders, E. Smith, Orenthal Simpson, Faulk, Sayers) and its about time America realizes it.

What was really impressive for an outsider like me are the contributions you guys are getting from guys like Malcolm Floyd, Vincent Jackson, Drayton Florence, Marques Harris, Ryon Bingham, etc. Those contributions from "fringe" guys is what seperates good teams from great teams.

Keep up the good work Chargers and I am making plans to be at "The Murph" in January. Its up to the players to determine whether that will be January 6-7 or January 13-14......I think we all hope its a home game on the weekend of the 13-14 after a bye!!!!

2. AnteaterCharger

AnteaterCharger Calibrating Bolttalk, Podcast by Podcast Staff Member Super Moderator Podcaster

Ratings:
    +2,880
    Congrats on beating the Eagles too man
    Btw did you catch teh Blitz on ESPN? Watching Pac-Man (who is really talented!) run back the punt for a TD. Chris Berman
    HE...COULD...EAT....ALL....THE.....DOTS!!!
    I nearly fell off my bed i was laughing so hard

3. Boltdiehard

Boltdiehard Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,171
    Thanks titanfan24. I'm glad we played you guys early as your team is playing much better ball lately. :bolt:

4. titanfan24

titanfan24 BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +75
    Thanks, our young guys have been kind of snake bit in close losses to Indy and Baltimore. I hated to see McNabb go down like he did. He is a class act and it was a freak deal of him coming down awkwardly on his knee. If Adam Jones can stay out of lockup, he has a ton of potential. He just has some immaturity issues. I just hope our guys can play spoiler for some teams down the stretch.

Anteater, I have a question for ya. Do you know when playoff tickets will go on sale?? I have a couple of friends who want to fly out there in January and we would love to get in there for face value. Congrats on the victory!!

5. sdbound

sdbound New Member

Ratings:
    +942
    Your only chance for face value tickets is to get a season ticket holder to buy them for you. They get first shot. The deadline is December 1st.

You'll either have to go through a broker or buy them from an individual classified listing like, http://classifieds.signonsandiego.com/allads/notices/ticketsentertainment?search=browse

Good luck and no, mine are not for sale!

6. sdbound

sdbound New Member

Ratings:
    +942
    FWIW I might have 3 tickets to the New Year's Eve game at face value. If you're interested shoot me a pm.

7. AnteaterCharger

AnteaterCharger Calibrating Bolttalk, Podcast by Podcast Staff Member Super Moderator Podcaster

Ratings:
    +2,880
    I got my order form already but yeah its around december 1st and then some more general tickets go on sale the week before their first game

8. titanfan24

titanfan24 BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +75
    OK, so broker city it is for me. I am just trying to hold out until the last minute to make my flight reservations, so that I am assured of picking the right weekend. You all have a great shot at the #2 seed and that would mean a bye and a game, probably on Saturday the 13th. That would be a great time for me, considering that the 15th is a holiday and that would give me some extra days to hang out in my favorite North American locale.

9. AnteaterCharger

Ratings:
    +2,880
    you come on out here we've got some beer and dead cow for you to dig in on. be nice to meet you in person too:tup: