1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!

Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers. We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

That was an impressive performance!!

Discussion in 'Chargers Fan Forum' started by titanfan24, Oct 11, 2007.

1. titanfan24

titanfan24 BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +77
    After coming home from a sloppily game in 94 degree heat that I really thought Vince Young had laid points down on Atlanta, I got a chance to sit in the AC with a Corona and see the last three quarters of your dismantling of the Broncos. DAMN, that was impressive!! Just the shear depth of the Chargers roster showed up in that game. Turner is a Top 10 running back in this league, no doubt, and he showed his worth in the second half. And when Philip plays that way, you guys just put people in such a bind defensively. Its a pick your poison thing.

I still think A.J. Smith is an egotistical goob, and will never agree with what he did to Marty. IMO, you can bash Marty's January record all you want, but Marty >>>>>> Norvel. If you are firing Marty for Belicheat, Parcells, Holmgren, even Wade Phillips, OK, but Norvel, not so much. A.J., however, certainly learned from the great John Butler how to build a roster.

Anyways,

Continued success and I may try to join you cats tonight with Loren and Ray.

TF24

2. PowderLove

PowderLove Former Mod, Current Slacker

Ratings:
    +494
    May fortune smile upon the Titans until week 14. [​IMG]

3. Boltdiehard

Boltdiehard Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,171
    Titanfan24 your defensive line is beating the livin fuc out of people......those guys are good. :icon_eek: :tup: :bolt:

4. Kwak

Kwak ....

Ratings:
    +684
    Hey TF2! It was definitely good for the soul to see a complete *** beating of Dev in their house. After that KC home game some peeps were jumping off cliffs around here.

Good luck this week vs the Bucs!

You can put some BoltBucks on your team in vBookie!

5. Electric Chair

Electric Chair Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +579
    I have a man crush on Vince Young.

6. nickelbolt

nickelbolt Fuggedaboutit

Ratings:
    +886
    WE WANT ALBERT HAYNESWORTH NEXT YEAR!!! :flag:

7. HEXEDBOLT

HEXEDBOLT Don't like it, lump it!!!

Ratings:
    +1,886

Thanks for the props, I haven't seen the Titans in action yet this year but it sounds like y'all have some damn good fans.

As far as Marty goes I agree, hell, Chower was in Pittsburg 15 years before he won a Super Bowl. AJ just didn't like the dude and Deano finally got fed up with Marty after he dismantled the coaching staff. I would have made him stay and squirm though the whole season or resign, screw this one, 4 mil vacation he's on now.:bolt: