1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!

Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers. We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Thats my boy!

Discussion in 'Chargers Fan Forum' started by glutton4Bolts, Sep 19, 2006.

1. glutton4Bolts

glutton4Bolts BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +14
    http://www.gbnreport.com/rookiereport.htm

My adopted Bolt, Marcus "747" McNeill gets some props from the GBN crew. They named him their Rookie of the Week.... and while the site is more obscure than your Sportsline, or ESPN.... one could argue that they have a more unbiased view of the NFL. This is a nice blurb about just how good McNeill has been so far. AJ "The Genius" and his brilliant crew of scouts deserve serious kudos for our recent drafts.... as my boy McNeill appears to be a great selection among the recent many. Thanks to JessCT56 on the UT forum for finding this little nugget about our giant OLT.

2. WonderSlug

WonderSlug Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +851
    So far so good. He's developing nicely into that "franchise" left tackle we've been craving for years.

Now, one more just like him for the RT spot. Olivea's good, but someone like McNeill at RT would be even better.

3. foober

foober BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +200
    God bless Mcneils parents for having him. And god bless A.j. for getting mcneil to play for us. Keep improving mcniel and you'll wind up very rich in a few years.

4. Trumpet_Man

Trumpet_Man Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +654
    Exactly.

Now the edge speed rushers and bull rushers will not eat up Olivea.

We make that kind of move and Hardwick shows something and maybe LT could challenge for 2,000 yards rushing. The dude wants to be known as a "running back" in his most recent comments.

5. Johnny Lightning

Johnny Lightning Go Bolts

Ratings:
    +1,703
    Hey TM where's your sister :icon_shrug:

6. glutton4Bolts

glutton4Bolts BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +14
    Bump.....

It is unacceptable that my boy hasnt gotten enough love from you guys.

7. compubolt

compubolt BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +186
    thats only because my boy kiel kept the titans offense off the feild. :)

I really like mcniel, I watched him alot and have been really impressed

8. Trumpet_Man

Ratings:
    +654
    No way man...I hope she loses the link

9. Trumpet_Man

Ratings:
    +654
    McNeil is manning up quite nicely. Homie here is impressed so far. Very impressed. :tup:

10. glutton4Bolts

glutton4Bolts BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +14
    That is more like it! There is a lot to be excited about with this team, and I am happy that my boy has been one of the many bright spots so far. This is going to be the year that the Charger Revolution reaches critical mass. The oppostion will know humility.... and NFL fans around the world will be green with envy as the Bolts batter and bruise their teams across this great nation.... Viva la Revolucion!