1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!
    Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers.
    We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

The Bandwagon's ....

Discussion in 'Chargers Fan Forum' started by Shamrock, Nov 16, 2007.

1. OverVolt

OverVolt BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +18

:icon_rofl: :icon_rofl: :icon_rofl:

Now you guys see why our team is becoming mentally weak...but if we are to read into this guys mentality, then this team is in even more trouble than I thought, because the mental "down hill slide" still has a long way to go to reach what I'm reading here from Norval.
    :icon_sad:

2. Boltzzz

Boltzzz BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +56
    Are you on drugs? Seriously, there are a **** load of teams better than us right now, have you been watching our games at all? To get the #2 sead is crazy, why dont you just hope to make the playoffs, our offense is among the worst in the league if you ask me. Like Mora said, PLAYOFFS? PLAYOFFS? PLAYOFFS? Are you kidding me, PLAYOFFS? I just hope we win another game. nuf said

3. OverVolt

OverVolt BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +18
    This was a great thread just for the fun of it, but in no way could anyone (including Shamrock) have seriously thought this would happen.
    It was just a myopic joke.
    I've got a gambling friend who calls me every friday for three picks, and I told him to take J-ville and the 2.5 points in this one. So even though I can HOPE we might win, the reality is this team just isn't good enough to beat teams with winning records.
    It's just to bad our team played so bad in the first quarter, or my betting friend would have lost his money, and I'd have been happy about that.

4. Electric Chair

Electric Chair New Member

Ratings:
    +579
    :icon_rofl::icon_rofl::icon_rofl::icon_rofl:

5. OverVolt

OverVolt BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +18
    Yeah, your a ball of laughs...