1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!

Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers. We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

The big tent in G3

Discussion in 'Chargers Fan Forum' started by Talagang Pinoy, Oct 1, 2006.

1. Talagang Pinoy

Talagang Pinoy BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +5
    The big tent in E3

Does anyone know if they still broadcast the Bolts game in that tent thingy while the game is going on in the stadium? I have a couple of buddies that dont have tickets but want to tailgate with me at the Stillers game. So I'm trying to find out if that tent thing or even that big gigantic screen is playing the game while the game is going on in the stadium.

Also does anyone know which throwback they are wearing for the Stillers game?

• Like Like x 1
  2. ChargerRay

ChargerRay #FireMcCoy #FireReich #FirePagano Staff Member Super Moderator Podcaster

Ratings:
    +852
    I have no idea. We tailgate betwwen F3 and G3, and I don't remember seeing it at the titans game. Anyone else know if it's still there?

3. Talagang Pinoy

Ratings:
    +5
    Well actually last year it was in G3 but this year they moved it towards E3 or D3 I cant remember..

4. ChargerRay

ChargerRay #FireMcCoy #FireReich #FirePagano Staff Member Super Moderator Podcaster

Ratings:
    +852
    BTW, nice sig. Anything new come out from Rex lately?

5. Talagang Pinoy

Ratings:
    +5
    just his badass madapaka
    [​IMG]

6. Talagang Pinoy

Ratings:
    +5
    I just called the ticket office and they said "no" it shuts down during the game.

7. ChargerRay

Ratings:
    +852
    Thanks for looking into it. :tup: