1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!

Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers. We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

The BOO at the Q

Discussion in 'Chargers Fan Forum' started by BlueandGold, Dec 28, 2008.

1. BlueandGold

BlueandGold The Oracle

Ratings:
    +219
    You know, I was thinking about this since the 10 minute "BOO" that happened against the Pats... we should BOO the hell out of the Broncos every time their offense is on the field.

I remember it screwed up Matt Cassel and the Pat offense pretty good while it was going on - he had to take a timeout trying to audible. Even the Ref had a hard time talking over the massive BOO. Something about the deeper frequency really makes that noise reverberate, and there's something about a 70,000-person BOO that really kinda disturbs you deep down.

The only thing is to somehow let the defense know that we're not booing at them, perhaps. Signs, maybe.

Thoughts? Think this would be a good idea? If so, spread it around!

And whatever else happens, the twelfth man needs to BRING IT. :bolt:

2. BlueandGold

BlueandGold The Oracle

Ratings:
    +219
    And yes, obviously, I can't freaking sleep right now. :icon_rofl: :abq2:

3. Sydalish

Sydalish Addicted to Sports

Ratings:
    +1,807
    Boo's and ATTA BABY!

Make Jay Cutler CRY!!! :icon_twisted: