1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!

Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers. We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

The Charge to 10-6 vs. 49ers Thurs. Night

Discussion in 'Chargers Fan Forum' started by L.T Bolt, Dec 15, 2010.

?

Will The Chargers Beat The 49ers?

Poll closed Dec 16, 2010.
  1. Chargers Win in Blowout

15 vote(s)
    62.5%
  2. Chargers Win Close Game

8 vote(s)
    33.3%
  3. Chargers Some How Lose

1 vote(s)
    4.2%
  1. L.T Bolt

L.T Bolt BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +45
    [​IMG]
    The San Diego Chargers next opponent is the 5-8 San Fran 49ers on the NFL network Thurs. Night.. The Chargers come off a decisive 31-0 *** whooping they gave the Quiefs in "The Q" and now face a 49er team who just demolished a poor seattle seahawk team 40-21.. The 49ers come in Ranked 20th in the League in passing Defense allowing just a little over 200 yds per game. The 49ers are 1-5 in road games.. they even lost to the 1-11 carolina panthers making them the only team the panthers beat.. Chargers should win this game and i expect Vincent Jackson to have some big numbers.. Chargers win 41-13.. Now usually i would just focus on the Chargers but on Sunday the Afc West leading chiefs are @ the Rams who Rank 12th in Rush defense allowing just 112 yds a game.. My upset pick is St.Louis beats the Chiefs with a hurting Matt Cassell at QB 23-17.. chargers then Control their own destiny.. in the words of Arnold Schwarzenegger "Go Chargers Go":bolt2: And Go Rams beat the Quiefs!! :helm1:

2. Skuzzlebutt

Skuzzlebutt BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +128
    I think it will be a close game... my big prediction? The Jets are coming to SD for the first round of the playoffs.

3. L.T Bolt

L.T Bolt BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +45
    Yea could be a Close Game and I agree it seems like those jets will take a trip to S.D in the 1st round the way its shaping up

4. mainstayjames

mainstayjames BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +9
    Hopefully the team shows up like they did last weekend... could be closer than I want to see though.

Chargers 27-20 in the end. Mathews, VJ, and Tolbert with the 3 TD's.

5. nflhof

nflhof BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +96
    First the Jets at home, then the Steelers on the road and then finally the Pats in NE. We can excercise all of our demons in one postseason. Yeah thats the ticket.

6. matilack

matilack Take A Knee McCree!!!

Ratings:
    +3,556
    Nobody knows Alex Smith like Norv!

7. Pointyearedog

Pointyearedog I only put idiots on ignore...

Ratings:
    +1,734
    Game Day! Let's put the hurt on the Neeners tonight! GO BOLTS!!!

Pointy

8. L.T Bolt

L.T Bolt BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +45
    Im Ready for the game to start already lol

9. SDBoltzFan

SDBoltzFan BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +10
    I hope we blow them out so I can sit back, relax and enjoy the game. Then I can watch the last WEC fights ever after the game and not be pissed off.

10. RM24

RM24 BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +264
    If it comes to that, just don't let Kaeding kick a game deciding fieldgoal! :no:

11. BoltFanDC

BoltFanDC Mufflers Are Overrated

Ratings:
    +329
    I'm not calling blowout, but I think we win by 10. Hell, I'll be happy if we win by 1.

Got the inflight internet running and GameCast too, and here comes the flight attendant with the beer... :icon_beer:

12. DenverBolt67

DenverBolt67 BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +629
    What is the deal with these Delay of Game penalties? It seems like we have at least 1 a game

13. JohnnyX

JohnnyX 2017 Chargers Head Coach

Ratings:
    +378
    Don't forget facing Drew Brees in the SB and destroying any comparisons. Would be the greatest playoff run ever.

14. JohnnyX

JohnnyX 2017 Chargers Head Coach

Ratings:
    +378
    I hear ya. I was screaming at the t.v with that. Seems Norv can't decide which play to go with. Wish we would go no huddle more times in the first.

15. L.T Bolt

L.T Bolt BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +45
    Glad we got the Win .. Rams gotta beat them Chiefs