1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!

Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers. We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

The Cowboys lose

Discussion in 'Chargers Fan Forum' started by ChargerRay, Jan 13, 2008.

1. ChargerRay

ChargerRay #FireMcCoy #FirePagano Staff Member Super Moderator Podcaster

Ratings:
    +867
    Wade and Romo still don't have a playoff win. And how about a possible Chargers/Giants SB? Rivers vs Eli? That would be the SB that AJ made. :yes:

2. PhillyChargerFan

PhillyChargerFan Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +288
    I know AMAZING, thank god we won, if not the Eli trolls would've come back :yes:

3. Carlsbad_Bolt_Fan

Carlsbad_Bolt_Fan Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,584
    My wife sure is happy about this. She's a Green Bay fan. Now her team gets to play at home. Something tells me the Pack will be heavily favored.

4. Boltdiehard

Boltdiehard Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,171
    Good for the Giants and I don't give a fuc about Eli; we have a winner right here in SD. Everybody has been sucking the Cowboys coks all year.

Upset Sunday. :icon_shrug:

:abq1::bolt::abq2:

5. BFISA

BFISA Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +2,172
    Great post!! :tup: :icon_toast:

6. WeStrikeSunday

WeStrikeSunday BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +6
    Did anybody see TO crying over media being unfair to Tony Romo? I wasnt sure if i should laugh or take him seriously. I laughed though.

7. Holy_Bolt

Holy_Bolt Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +362
    I loved his dark sun glasses. The sap was crying before the interview. Maybe he should take a vacation in Cancun like Romo did.:icon_rofl:

8. RM24

RM24 BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +264
    Hey T.O., I got something for ya....:icon_rofl:

[​IMG]

9. nickelbolt

nickelbolt Fuggedaboutit

Ratings:
    +886
    Fuk TO. He's a piece o' crap. His words: "I've always supported by quarterbacks."

Oh really? Even when you're throwing them under the bus?

Yeah, cry baby... cry. He's Homo4Romo. Or should we just rename him T.O."mo"? :icon_shrug:

10. Harley

Harley BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +82
    jus' 'cause TO outed Garcia, who you had that "enounter" with back in the gabilian showers during your play'in days....
    always liked the rojas dincha?

11. WonderSlug

WonderSlug Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +851
    T.O., while a great WR from time to time, is a fukking biatch!

I was watching his cryfest in the postgame conference and thought to myself "yeah, yeah, blah blah blah, 'this is my QB and I support him' boo hoo ...."

So, NOW T.O. wants to support his team and his QB?!?!?!!??

Where was T.O's support in 'Frisco, when he engineered the firing of Mariucci and the trade of Garcia?

When it looked like they were then going to finally trade T.O., it was the Ravens who had good shot. But nooooo.... T.O. didn't want to go to Baltimore, but the Eagles, since he could play with McNabb.

Then he signs with the Eagles, and plays in the Super Bowl versus the Pats. When McNabb came up a little short at the end, did T.O. support his QB? Nope, some major throwing under the bus going on as he pretty much said they lost because of McNabb and that it wasn't he T.O. but McNabb who was puking his guts out on that last drive.

Did T.O. support his Eagles team with that long protracted holdout and conflict with Andy Reid? Nope.

Then T.O. goes to Dallas where Bledsoe's the QB. Did he support Bledsoe? Nope he blamed Bledsoe for the losses, saying "Hey, it wasn't me that was throwing those passes and INTs." Yeah, good one T.O.

But, now, he wants to have us believe he suddenly thinks of the team and his QB more than himself?

RIIIIIIIGGGGHHHHTTTTT!!!!!! :rolleyes:

• Like Like x 1
  12. Slam

Slam BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +137
    I bet Jessica Simpson is gonna dump him. :lol:

13. nickelbolt

nickelbolt Fuggedaboutit

Ratings:
    +886
    :lol::lol: dik...

"T.O.mo" can now go shower with Tony all he wants. Jessica doesn't date losers. :no:

And Garcia is about to have a kid with his playmate wife. Not bad for a gay QB, eh? :lol: