1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!

Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers. We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

The Cowboys new stadium is amazing

Discussion in 'Chargers Fan Forum' started by ChargerRay, Aug 29, 2008.

1. ChargerRay

ChargerRay #FireMcCoy #FirePagano Staff Member Super Moderator Podcaster

Ratings:
    +867
  2. Gridreaper

Gridreaper BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +96
    ...Screw that stadium and the Cowgirls who play in it. Leave it to Jerry "we're the biggest and the bestest" Jones to have it built in the first place. I still can't get that picture of him and T.O. grabbing handfuls out of the big popcorn bowl, when he signed him to an extension, out of my mind. Just an example of Steinbrenner NFL style. Thank god for the salary cap. If not for the cap...I'd drop pro football altogether. It would be the most uneven playing field ever.

3. Aggieman

Aggieman I bleed blue and gold

Ratings:
    +194
    Jones is a BEAST among owners. He built this masterpiece for two reasons. Get more people in to watch his beloved Cowboys lose another postseason game AND add yet another pointless BCS game. He runs the Cotton Bowl and would do absolutely anything to get that turned into one of the National Championship sites. This stadium is way for him to get into the NCAA pocketbooks and he knows it.

4. wrbanwal

wrbanwal Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,036

:tup:

couldn't put it any better. SCREW THOSE COWPIES!!

:tdown:

• Like Like x 1
  5. Ray Dahayder

Ray Dahayder BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +33
    Bottom line..... Dallas is a football city where it's fans are proud of their team and they show it by building a state of the art stadium.

Let's admit it..... we're jealous.

6. Deb

Deb BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +255
    Not sure if anyone here has been to texas stadium but I've been there more than a few times..and it's really ready to be demolished. It's so outdated and falling apart it's not even funny. Kinda reminds me now of the old Browns Muny stadium was before they bulldozed it. It is 37 years old. So if I am a millionaire a few times over why not build a state of the art stadium? I would if it was me.

As far as the salary cap..I believe Jerry was one of the ones instrumental in implementing that system to begin with. I could be wrong though. Entirely possible.

I understand the hate for the cowboys, and JJ, I don't agree with all he does or has done... but it's my team and I am just a fan like anyone is ..a fan for most of the same reasons. Gotta lot of memories in that stadium so I run hot and cold with it...but am looking forward to what the new one brings...

• Like Like x 1
  7. Buck Melanoma

Buck Melanoma Guest

Ratings:
    +408
    The stadium - yeah, maybe. :icon_shrug:

The organization? NEVER!!!!!!!!!!!!! :bolt::bolt::bolt:

• Like Like x 1