1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!

Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers. We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

The Dude in View 23, Row 6, Seat 6

Discussion in 'Chargers Fan Forum' started by Savage Lizard, Oct 29, 2007.

1. Savage Lizard

Savage Lizard Charger fan at 7000'

Ratings:
    +984
    I hope this is nobody here, but Jesus Christ what a f*cking tool!

This guy, every game, just annoys the **** out of me. He makes the stupidest, most uninformed comments, and usually makes sure to do it loud enough so everyone can hear him. Heaven forbid he says something that someone laughs at, because then we get to hear it all day. He's that guy who wants to be the center of attention, who feels like everyone is there to watch him.

He b*tches about damn near every play that doesn't work, but of course he's all happy when things go right. I guess in the NFL, a defense should never allow one single completed pass, every running play should be for 8 yards, and no pass should ever be incomplete. Newsflash dude, the other team is trying to make plays too, and they are going to on occasion.

b*tching about playing prevent in the last two minutes of the 1st half, when we are ahead by 32 POINTS! b*tching at Jammer for allowing a short pass in front of him when we are obviously playing to keep stuff in front of us. b*tching about a defense that has only allowed three points all day to that point, , etc, etc.

Dude, there is only one defensive stat that matters, only one, points allowed. If the team has only allowed three points in the part of the game that matters, it doesn't matter how they do it. And the only real stat that matters is wins. If we are playing well enough to get the win, then shut the f*ck up and be happy.

2. P88F

P88F BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +99
    ohh ya that guy is on the chargers.com board.

3. LaDeezie21

LaDeezie21 BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +82
    Sounds like a typical Jammer hater to me.

sorry that you have to deal with that guy man.

4. reddenedbeard

reddenedbeard Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +112
    Call him out. Put him in his place!

5. Savage Lizard

Ratings:
    +984
    The thought has occurred to me more than once. I had my wife and kids with me yesterday, so I had to behave. :yes:

6. reddenedbeard

Ratings:
    +112
    Ah .. I hear ya .. you'll get your chance I'm sure .. :yes:

7. RM24

RM24 BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +264
    Yeah, there are unfortunately a LOT of those types at the games. It's embarrassing since we criticize Faider fan for that type of immature behavior, but our own fans conduct themselves that way. I have my son with me sometimes too so I understand. The sad thing to see is Charger fans fighting among themselves. Man, some of these people should stay off the bottle for a while.

8. reddenedbeard

Ratings:
    +112
    I'm not suggesting that they fight .. But, perhaps some subtle conversation.

9. boltssbbound

boltssbbound Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,554
    Invite me to sit in your seats for a few minutes the next time I'm at a game. I'll heckle him until he shuts up. :yes::lol:

10. Ride The Lightning

Ride The Lightning Join the Dark Side, we have cookies.

Ratings:
    +1,746
    Me too. When I'm on my smack game I can make grown men cry like babies.

Savage, I'd suggest before the next game you attend, I find him and talk to him as calmly as I could. Be polite, let him know it's bothersome in a poilite manner, and ask him to refrain from all the negative BS. If he doesn't, screw him, report his stupid ***. Does the guys drink the whole game, if he does, tell Elite he's a drunken bastard and to get his *** out of there. Does he cuss like a sailor? Are there children around him? Seriously, one of the dudes in our row lost his season tickets for that kind of behavior. He was drunk, cursing, and throwing things at BOTH Charger and Chiefs fan (who didn't do **** to him beside be seated in front of him) at the Chiefs game. His wife was just sitting there and his daughter was crying (I also blame his dumb *** wife for not reeling him in) as he was making a complete *** of himself. Disgraceful.

I have 2 guys who HATED Brees with a passion sitting behind me. All day long, Brees and Marty suck this, Brees and Marty suck that. Finally I told them it was getting old. Now Brees and Marty are gone, it's Rivers and Norv all day long. I'm gonna have to tell them to STFU again soon.

11. HEXEDBOLT

HEXEDBOLT Don't like it, lump it!!!

Ratings:
    +1,886
    That kind of sounds like it gets in here some times.:bolt::bolt::icon_shrug::icon_shrug::icon_huh:

12. Savage Lizard

Ratings:
    +984
    That was the worst part. I took my Raider fan bud to the Chargers Raiders game a few weeks ago. I am always giving him **** over the Raiders fans, and he pointed at that guy as an example that we have our own stupid fans.

13. Savage Lizard

Ratings:
    +984
    He's far enough from me that I would have to yell at him, so I'm sure it has the potential to get ugly. To this point I just shake my head. :no:

And really, he bought his ticket, he has a right to display his complete ignorance to all around him, but it does suck.

14. Shamrock

Shamrock Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,243
    Hey man. Back off. I'm just learning the game. I was drunk. I ran out of cab fare. Did you get this mad when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor? I don't think so. Go worry about global warming or something, I'm just trying to watch a football game.

:icon_rofl:

15. RM24

RM24 BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +264
    Speaking of Germans bombing Pearl Harbor....

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/VclHtnoTqRA&rel=1"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/VclHtnoTqRA&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

16. reddenedbeard

Ratings:
    +112
    Yes .. but that is what this place is for .. At the game, you are supposed to cheer for your team at all costs!

17. exodus

exodus Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +133
    My family is getting harrassed after every game these days by a couple of *****. They go to the game just to fight with my family. Last week they dragged my brother in law and my 2 sisters out of their car and beat on them. I'm going to post a thread of these azzholes on every charger board and start warning people to report them. We have to see what we can do to get them banned from the stadium. After everything that's happened, my family can't even go to a goddamned football game in peace. If we can't get the stadium, cops or security to stop this ****, then we're going to have to stop going to games. We've been season ticket holders for years now too. It pisses me off.

18. Savage Lizard

Ratings:
    +984
    That's bullshit way beyond what I'm talking about. Maybe the entire Bolt Talk family needs to show up and have your back with these as*holes.

19. Kwak

Kwak ....

Ratings:
    +683
    Why would Charger fans hassle other Charger fans? :icon_huh:

That sucks, but there is an easy fix. Take pictures, video, lic plates, etc. Then walk it all down to the SDPD.

20. boltssbbound

Ratings:
    +1,554
    One guy who sits behind me just *****es endlessly whether it's warranted or not. I just start sarcastically agreeing with him, only I increase the level of criticism. It goes something like this:

Guy behind me: "Norv you suck."

Me: "Yeah, Norv sucks. I've never seen a worse coach."

Guy behind me: "Yeah, me neither."

Me: "In fact, I've never seen a worse human being."

Guy behind me (confused): "Uhhh, Yeah. He should be fired."

Me: "Forget fired. He should be stoned to death for what he's done to this team.

Guy behind me: (silence)

Along with stoning, castration and beheading seem to work, too.

• Like Like x 1
  21. Ride The Lightning

Ratings:
    +1,746
    Paying for a ticket doesn't give someone the right to make life miserable for all the other peopl in the section who also paid for a ticket.

If you're gonna be an dunce and bother me all day, don't sit next to me or I'll report your stupid ***.

22. reddenedbeard

Ratings:
    +112

Um .. you should get some people from this forum to come over for that ****. That is a bunch of BS.

23. boltssbbound

Ratings:
    +1,554
    The first time I read the text in your sig pic I thought it said, "More metal than anything Cher." :icon_rofl:

24. BlueandGold

BlueandGold The Oracle

Ratings:
    +219
    :icon_rofl:

We may get a post in here soon saying, "There's this psycho that sits in front of me that always talks about murdering Norv Turner. What a wacko."

• Like Like x 1
  25. Ride The Lightning

Ratings:
    +1,746
    WTF?! Seriously, where do you see them? In the parking lot? In the stadium? Where do they park/sit? Yeah, this sounds like a beatdown job for the forum.

26. reddenedbeard

Ratings:
    +112
    Seriously man .. if this is true, then you need to speak up and get some peeps over there to help you out. No one deserves that.

27. BlueandGold

BlueandGold The Oracle

Ratings:
    +219
    Dude, that's beyond fucd up. Why did they start harassing your family? Are they Raider fans or something?

28. PowderLove

PowderLove Former Mod, Current Slacker

Ratings:
    +494
    exodus, I'm 6'2 210, I was captain of the varsity wrestling team and I will gladly accompany anyone here who wishes to put a beat down on those thugs.

29. boltssbbound

Ratings:
    +1,554
    That's my question. The problem with brawling with them is that anyone involved is liable to get their season tickets revoked and/or arrested. The best thing to do is report their asses.