1. Welcome to Los Angeles Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!

Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the Los Angeles Chargers. We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

The dumb criminal thread

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by BFISA, Apr 22, 2008.

1. BFISA

BFISA Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +2,172
  2. Lightning's Girl

Lightning's Girl Mod Chick =) Staff Member Moderator

Ratings:
    +1,153
    ****. And I thought the thief who ran off in a pair of light-up sneakers and couldn't figure out how the cops caught him was an idiot!!

3. WyomingBoltFan

WyomingBoltFan Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +312
    If his career in the military doesn't work out maybe the Broncos can make room for him on the D line too. :icon_rofl:

4. BFISA

BFISA Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +2,172
    Back in my day, of course there was the "join the military or goadda jail" ultimatum :icon_eek: :yes:

5. BFISA

BFISA Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +2,172
    There were also many instances where, say soldier jes back from RVN got in trouble with the local constabulary. A well placed call to someone up in DA (Department of the Army), and that soldier could be on the next thing smokin BACK to RVN :icon_eek: :yes:

6. BFISA

BFISA Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +2,172
    I can't tell y'all how manya my SF buddies had runs in with the Fayetteville, NC PD, Cumberland County SO, or even the Ft Bragg MPs/PMO, and before the ink was even dry on the sworn complaint, the offender was wisked away back to RVN :yes: :icon_rofl: