1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!

Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers. We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

The dumb criminal thread

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by BFISA, Apr 22, 2008.

1. BFISA

BFISA Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +2,172
  2. Lightning's Girl

Lightning's Girl Mod Chick =) Staff Member Moderator

Ratings:
    +1,153
    ****. And I thought the thief who ran off in a pair of light-up sneakers and couldn't figure out how the cops caught him was an idiot!!

3. WyomingBoltFan

WyomingBoltFan Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +312
    If his career in the military doesn't work out maybe the Broncos can make room for him on the D line too. :icon_rofl:

4. BFISA

BFISA Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +2,172
    Back in my day, of course there was the "join the military or goadda jail" ultimatum :icon_eek: :yes:

5. BFISA

BFISA Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +2,172
    There were also many instances where, say soldier jes back from RVN got in trouble with the local constabulary. A well placed call to someone up in DA (Department of the Army), and that soldier could be on the next thing smokin BACK to RVN :icon_eek: :yes:

6. BFISA

BFISA Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +2,172
    I can't tell y'all how manya my SF buddies had runs in with the Fayetteville, NC PD, Cumberland County SO, or even the Ft Bragg MPs/PMO, and before the ink was even dry on the sworn complaint, the offender was wisked away back to RVN :yes: :icon_rofl: