1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!

Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers. We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

The Funniest Thing !

Discussion in 'Chargers Fan Forum' started by WeStrikeSunday, Jan 14, 2008.

1. WeStrikeSunday

WeStrikeSunday BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +6
    The Funniest Thing !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok, so on 1st and 10 this morning. Im not sure the guys name but he was sitting across from Skip Baylis. He said " Rivers is chemicly unbalanced." This guy is clearly off his rocker if he thinks River is chemicaly unbalanced. So my dad thought just to make fun of the talking heads on Tv that he would make a video about if Rivers was really chemicaly unbalanced. Rivers ROCKS! Hey maybe he'll do this to the Pats and then were a shoe in for the SuperBowl . Hope this makes your week guys.

http://www.jibjab.com/sendables/view/QDVijNKK6GKZf9aaeL7Htt6o

• Like Like x 1
  2. NW Bolt Babe

NW Bolt Babe RIP Jr.

Ratings:
    +94
    Good job Dad! That was great. Injury report isn't good on Rivers, but Bolt fans can hope.

3. WeStrikeSunday

Ratings:
    +6
    Yeah i heard about that but he said on a radio that he is going to play. And that they would have to strap him down not to play. So i have full fate in our QB. Hey some guys have there best games being injuried. This could even give a warning to the Offensive line to protect their QB. I pray for the best.

4. WeStrikeSunday

Ratings:
    +6
    This week is going to be a fun week. Just listen to everyone picking Pats to win. So we can be the underdogs again. I like being the underdogs. I think ill make a montage on Chargers sacking Brady. I made a colts one last week so maybe ill do it every week.

5. Lightning's Girl

Lightning's Girl Mod Chick =) Staff Member Moderator

Ratings:
    +1,153
    Chemically unbalanced??!! WTF??!!

Frankly, I hope Philip takes whatever 'chemicals' he needs to play this Sunday's game like he did last Sunday's.........I'll supply the vitamins!

6. WeStrikeSunday

Ratings:
    +6
    Yeah, Skip Baylis said he totally agreed, and was shaking his head. I was like HUH? lmao

7. Thumper

Thumper WHS

Ratings:
    +1,467
    Skip Bayless is a complete tool.

8. Savage Lizard

Savage Lizard Charger fan at 7000'

Ratings:
    +984
    Me too, but it is not the huge issue every ******* with a microphone in front of him wants to make it.

9. AnteaterCharger

AnteaterCharger Calibrating Bolttalk, Podcast by Podcast Staff Member Super Moderator Podcaster

Ratings:
    +2,931
    I loved that video, SOOO FUNNY!!!

10. WeStrikeSunday

Ratings:
    +6
    Ok, Rivers is Rivers and the reason why i like him as our QB so much is because how he acts. Now if you want a Manning with no personailty but "Duhhhhh" then head over to the Giants they'll welcome you with open arms. Rivers is getting himself pumped and just messing with the fans. The media barely watch any of the games they have no idea how this team is or works. Skip Bayless said this mornign the Chargers are no better then they were in week 1 against the Bears . That should tell you MEDIA is CHEMICLY UNBALANCED. Our QB gets the Team fired up and himself . Rivers is not showing rudeness he is showing Passion , intenseness, and just plain funn. So stop telling him to cool it i hope he brings it up a notch. And all the Fans should support him. Oh and Media is making us the Underdogs again , THis is going to be a good week. EMBRACE THE HATE!!!

11. WeStrikeSunday

Ratings:
    +6
    Glad you enjoyed.

12. Savage Lizard

Savage Lizard Charger fan at 7000'

Ratings:
    +984
    The thing that is ridiculous is that if it was Favre, they would all be slobbering on his nuts about how fiery he is and what a competitor, etc., etc.

It's just become a storyline, so they will keep beating it to death.

13. ntman68

ntman68 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +139
    "You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Chispa again."

14. WeStrikeSunday

Ratings:
    +6
    Yeah I know what your talking about, Cause nobody mentioned Brady yelling at his kicker for missing a kick. They don't want the Chargers to win they want their lovers Pats to win. I say who cares.. We know we have a great QB. Thats all we need to remeber that he is a Great QB. Hey atleast they are talking about the Chargers. I just laugh at all these talking heads thinking they know everything . The Media is so screwed up so who cares. BOLTS!!!

15. boltmanbz

boltmanbz Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +86
    the good old media... and people hate on TO for being the way he is but its all the media's fault, i cant stand the media

16. WeStrikeSunday

Ratings:
    +6
    This is what my Dad had to say, I find it funny.

All I know is that we are in the AFC Championship game. And in the words of Jim Valvano when asked if he thought his North Carolina St. team had a chance against the mighty Houston team in the 1983 NCAA Basketball Tournament Final he responded, “were the only other team in the game”. This video is in honor of our quarterback Philip Rivers, whom I have nicknamed, “The Wack from the Pack”. Enjoy.

LMAO

17. WeStrikeSunday

Ratings:
    +6
    This is a mental game as it is a physical game. We play relaxed and loose. We have a 13 % chance. And we will win the game definatly if cromartie gets 2 pics. My uncle somehow figured that out. Im pretty confident in Cromartie. :]

18. Buck Melanoma

Buck Melanoma Guest

Ratings:
    +408
    Agreed. I don't mind some trash talk on the field, but responding to the fans is just asking to be ridiculed.

Keep your emotions focused on the game, PR.

And take your meds. :icon_tease: