1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!
    Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers.
    We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

The Gayders from Chokeland can't beat a college team!

Discussion in 'Smack Talk' started by Gatchaman, Nov 30, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gatchaman

Gatchaman BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +11
    Why even waste our time on these losers from Chokeland? The Gayder fans live in the past and can't see the infinite failures of their team in the present and future.

The Bolts will embarrass the Gayders this weekend and give them a worse beating this year! Also if your a wannabee football, Gayder fan from no nfl team having LA, save your duckets for Xmas dinner at 7-eleven!

Chargers 56
    Gayders 3

2. SDSWEATHOGS

SDSWEATHOGS Banned Banned

Ratings:
    +7
    hey gatchaman, past glory is better thean no glory..i just realized why you have all this hostility towards the SILVER & BLACK, we are the only team in the league with 9 home games!! you know damn well that you are the visitors here this sunday at oakland south..remember this, in the last times that we were in the playoffs, it took the eventual super bowl champions to take us out...with you guys, all it took was a pathetic wild card team (jets) to throw you guys out on your ***!!!!

3. Chargerpower

Chargerpower BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +8
    Let's see, our team sucks again so we'll bring up the past and still try to talk trash. Raider fans are ridiculous! :lol3:

Chargers are a better team period! That's why we're going to win this Sunday.

4. SDSWEATHOGS

Ratings:
    +7
    listen up sweathogs (charger fans)..you guys peak every 10 years or so???? why do you guys punish yourselves thinking your poor excuse of a team is going to accomplish anything??? you have nothing on the SILVER & BLACK..you girls really want to see who is the better team? check out RAIDER/charger history to see who is better than who..forget about the RAIDER fans,it's all about what the teams have accomplished..yeah yeah you guys have beaten us 5 straight, but prior to that???? how soon you forget.....so anybody going to take that little history lesson?????

5. T10

T10 BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +22
    Pure ignorance. "Pig Guy" is really fond of giving away advice he's most in need of. But keep living in the past because it's all you have right now isn't it?
    You said it! Boy you really now how to shoot yourself in the foot there. Welcome to 2005, welcome to NOW! The 2 Chargers wins against you this season (one of which was in YOUR house) speak volumes. You get points for effort in self-deception but, other than that, you have NOTHING!!!!

Have a nice day TODAY gayder!!!!

:loser:

6. SDSWEATHOGS

Ratings:
    +7
    you guys are the biggest morons on the face of this earth!!!! like I said before,you have no past to be proud of!!!!! Iunderstand about living today, & yes, you guys are on top of the world right,but what I'm doing right now is something you sweathogs will never do, and that is to recognize when the other team is doing better than your own. I know the chargers are doing way better than the RAIDERS right now, but that doesn't mean that they have always been the better team. How do you find out what team has been the better team??? Like I said before, lets look at RAIDER/charger history...are you ladys afraid

7. Chargerpower

Chargerpower BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +8
    :dumbass:

Dude, don't you know that we don't care about what you guys did decades ago?

Plus, we have no problems recognizing teams that are doing well such as KC, Denver, Indy, etc... We also don't have problems recognizing that your team sucks and has sucked since your last SB.

So I suggest that you stop wasting our time comparing historical teams and start thinking about the NFL draft.

8. T10

T10 BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +22
    Hahaha sounds like someone's a little angry and just a tad delusional. All your huffing and puffing still won't give you a leg to stand on. You seem to imply that we can't recognize an excellent team. As Chargerpower said above, we recognize that teams such as KC, Denver, and Indy are formidable opponents. If you could read properly, you would know that no one in this thread ever said that the Chargers have always been better than the Raiders. (While you're brushing up on your reading skills, you should probably learn to spell and use punctuation properly too). For your own good, you should stop now, because you keep contradicting yourself. You said it yourself - the Chargers are doing way better than the Raiders. There's a little thing called the present and most of us live in it. This season, we are the better team and even you, and the voices in your head, can't dispute that. There's also a little thing called the future and it's very possible that in this future the Chargers may continue to be a great football team. Regardless, of what happens, we won't live in the past. We will continue to look forward in support of our Chargers. Thanks for the laugh though! It's been entertaining!

:lol2:

9. BengalFan

BengalFan BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +2
    Turn the page.

That was yesterdays news, as fans we should focus on this week vs. the Miami dolphins.

10. SDSWEATHOGS

Ratings:
    +7
    listen up sweathogs, i can talk about what ever the hell i feel like talking about. you want to talk entertainment, let's talk about your pathetic poor excuse of a team. you had 1 good season last year (1!), and now all of a sudden, you think you're one of the teams to beat??????!!!!! consistency, sweathogs, consistency!!!! it seems like when ever you have a good season,(every 9 or 10 years or so) all the sweathogs come out and think you are going somewhere....and who gives a **** about how long ago we won super bowls. i don't care if it happened 50,60,70 years ago. the point is that we have won 3 out of 5 super bowls. by the way, are you guys ever going to beat the dolphins??? because you sure couldn't handle them yesterday......

11. Gatchaman

Gatchaman BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +11
    You guys are CONSISTENTLY bad! Get used to it stupid TROLL. You guys couldn't even comete with an undermanned Jets team. TUI TUI TUI!!! You guys deserve the pathetic team you have. You guys should just forefit the last 3 games because everyone has quit.

"We won the super bowl 100 years ago!!! So that means that we are the BEST team rigth now." Stupid logic from a stupid Gayder fan. It's fans like you that make the Gayder Nation look so bad!

12. SDSWEATHOGS

Ratings:
    +7
    listen up gaychaman or whatever the **** your stupid ********* name is, you are just pissed off because everywhere you go in this city you something that is SILVER & BLACK, or you see RAIDERS. damn. i'd be pissed off too if i was a cha-cha fan & half the stadium was rooting for the other team.so just face it. no matter what you say or write or whatever your sorry *** pathetic wannabe in the playoffs,wish we had a super bowl ring team does, you will never be anywhere near THE SILVER & BLACK........

mod edit: If you would like to stay on this board please stop using profanity[/b]

13. Gatchaman

Gatchaman BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +11
    You are pathetic stupid *** Gayder fan! We're not think about you and your sorry *** no playoff going team! Your the pissed one who can't get over the fact that your team sucks and that we blew you guys out of OUR house again. That game is long gone and were looking staight ahead at the playoffs. So shut the **** up and go away! Our team is here now and has a good nucelus of players that will keep us in playoff contention for a long time.

Your the ONLY Gayder fan who's still posting on this board! LOL at you dumb ***! The other Gayder fans are gone and over the game but look at you coming inh ere with your weak takes!

You guys suck now, last season, the season before that and in the future!

14. Chargerpower

Chargerpower BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +8
    OMG that stupid Raider fan is still hanging out here! Get over it dude the game is over! Your season is over! Don't be pissed because we own your team!

Everyone don't even respond to this TROLL!! He knows nothing about football!

SDSWEATHOGS
    :dumbass:

15. SDSWEATHOGS

Ratings:
    +7
    HA!HA!HA! YOU GUYS WILL NEVER GET OVER THE FACT THAT RAIDER FAN OWNS THIS CITY!!!! FROM THIS POINT ON, UNTIL YOUR SORRY *** WANNABE WINNING LIVES ARE OVER YOU WILL FOREVER SEE RAIDER FAN HERE IN SD, AT THE Q AND WHERE EVER YOU GO.....WIN LOSE OR TIE...RAIDERS TILL I DIE......**** THE CHARGERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SEE YOU SWEATHOGS IN THE NEXT LIFE..................

16. Chargerpower

Chargerpower BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +8
    Yup just what I thought. A wannabe Gayder fan from LA. LOL! Even the Oakland fans hate you guys. :loser:

17. Mother Earth

Mother Earth BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +0
    What happens to all the CPUs, monitors, and keyboards when their useful life is over? What happens to dead TVs, old cell phones, and all of Hollywood's leftover Orgasmatrons? Mostly, they've been going to landfills, and that's a problem—not only because it adds to the volume of trash, but more so because these components contain toxins such as picture of circuit board lead, cadmium, and mercury. And given that electronic waste is the fastest growing component of the municipal waste stream, it's a problem that will loom larger in the future.

In absence of federal regulations on the subject, states have begun passing legislation designed to improve recycling of old PCs, monitors, and other electronics—and especially to recover the toxic elements inside them. As these regulatory programs have emerged, old PCs have become a liability issue for corporations, and many companies are now incorporating disposal costs and methods into life-cycle plans for their equipment.

On the consumer-electronics front, our goal should be the same—to keep old electronics and their toxins out of landfills and especially out of waste incinerators. (Incineration produces even more environmental problems than landfill disposal of many things, including electronics.) Here are a few things you can do to help:

* First, get the most use you can out of your computer equipment and other electronics. If something breaks, consider having it repaired instead of throwing it away and replacing it.
    * When you do buy a new computer system, consider whether you really need a new monitor. They tend to far outlast CPUs, and they also contain a lot of the environmentally troublesome element lead. If you decide you do need a new monitor, some computer vendors have recycled monitors available for sale with new systems.
    * When it's time to give your old computer system the heave-ho, check to see if a local school, church, or other organization has a need for your old system.

18. LT teh ghost

LT teh ghost Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +313

19. r8drs

r8drs BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +0
    What's up Charger fans. I'm a diehard Raider fan checking out your site. Just moved here to sunny SD. I'm not really here to talk smack or disrespect you or the Chargers. I'm just wondering if I can have a smart respectful discussion regarding this Raider/Charger rivalry???

20. ChargerRay

ChargerRay Producer/Host of BoltTalk Staff Member Super Moderator Podcaster

Ratings:
    +744
    Welcome to the site "r8drs" :kegger: . You definitely can have an intelligent and respectful conversation about football here. This section is all about "trash talking" so I suggest you post in our "NFL Zone" section.

So where did you move from?

21. Gatchaman

Gatchaman BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +11
    Hey what's up R8drs? Welcome to Bolt Talk. :D

22. r8drs

r8drs BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +0
    Hey gatchaman, why is there so much hostility towards Raider fans here in SD?? I just moved here so I'm still getting used to all "raiders suck!" chants thrown my way when I'm out in public..

23. Gatchaman

Gatchaman BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +11
    The Raiders are our biggest rivals. So I guess folks are still gloating over the win 2 weeks ago and the fact that we've beaten them 5 straight.

But it goes both ways. Raider fans give it to Bolt fans and vise versa. It's all in fun.

It's natural as a Charger fan to root against all of our AFC west rival teams.

BTW, why did you choose to support the Raiders over the Rams or Chargers while living in LA?

24. r8drs

r8drs BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +0
    Ever since I can remember I've been a Raider fan. I remember growing up watching my uncles and older cousins rooting for the Raiders, so I guess I"m a Raider fan by tradition. I'm assuming it's like that with any fan. The rivalry here is insane!!!! I never knew the Raiders were hated so bad here!! I remember cheering for the Chargers when they went to the Super Bowl. My thinking was bringing the Vince Lombardi trophy to the AFC West....I'm not to sure the feeling was mutual a few years ago at our Super Bowl debacle!!

25. Gatchaman

Gatchaman BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +11
    The Chargers-Raiders Rivalry goes way back. It really got intense during the late 70's ean 80's when Air Coryell was flying.

There have been a bunch of great games between the 2 teams and with both teams being in the same division, it's just natural to have a rivalry.

Well you shouldn't have a problem hooking up with Raider fans down here. There are a good number of them that follow your team.

26. r8drs

r8drs BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +0
    Well, this rivalry would be much better if both teams would be fighting for the AFC West title. I still want to know why so much hatred. Since I moved here, my vehicle has been bombarded with soda,honey, and other stuff I don't care to describe right in my driveway!!!! Does this sound extreme to anyone??????

27. ChargerRay

ChargerRay Producer/Host of BoltTalk Staff Member Super Moderator Podcaster

Ratings:
    +744
    That is extreme. I have never heard of that happening to someones car on thier property just beacuse of the Chargers/Raiders Rivalry. You should call the police. Did you have a run in with a crazy , tempermental Charger fan? That sounds pretty extreme to me and I have never heard of that happening to someone who just like the Raiders. Now I wouldn;t be suprised if that happened during the game at the stadium. My tire was flattened during this years Charger/Raider game and I have a feeling that it wasn't from a Bolt fan.

28. Gatchaman

Gatchaman BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +11
    Alright guys, enough about the Raiders this year, we have more important thinks to worry about!

29. r8drs

r8drs BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +0
    My guess is that it was a bunch of neighborhood kids being kids. They saw the Raider stickers on the van and probably that it was an easy target. Anyway, I'll get out of your hair gatchaman, and good luck to you guys on Sunday. I'll drop by from time to time. Thank you Chargerray

30. colt45

colt45 BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +0
    You Charger fans ready to kiss the playoffs goodbye???

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.