1. Welcome to Los Angeles Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!

Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the Los Angeles Chargers. We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

The Greatest Football Game Ever Is Back: Live Reloaded & Online...

Discussion in 'Chargers Fan Forum' started by -Scar-, Feb 27, 2008.

1. -Scar-

-Scar- thedoomship.com

Ratings:
    +205
    The Greatest NFL Football Game Of All Time Has Returned With Updated Rosters....:abq2::abq1:

http://www.sois.com/tpc/main.php

^^Go To The Download Section.....Online Play Available....Site Is Strictly For The Hardcore Fans Of Super Tecmo Bowl.....

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Sorry If This Is Old News To Y'all But It's New To Me...And I Apologize If This Thread Is Out Of Place....I Figure It's The NFL And Strictly For NFL Fans....:icon_shrug:

Let Me Know If You Wanna Play Me Online....I'll Give You My AIM....

I'm Running Chargers All Day...:bolt2:

2. LTisCool

LTisCool BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +17
    This isn't NFL Blitz :(

• Like Like x 1
  3. -Scar-

-Scar- thedoomship.com

Ratings:
    +205
    No Sirrrr....

This Is THE ORIGINAL.....:tup:If You Ain't At Least In Your Mid-20's And Up You Might Not Know About THis....:tup:

LEt Me Know If You Want The Updated Rosters Otherwise The original Download Just Gives You The 1991 Rosters...

4. Thread_Killer

Thread_Killer Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +680
    That is fking AWESOME. I fondly remember that first Tecmo Bowl, it was right when Nintendo first came out.

I still have Super Tecmo for my ancient Sega Genesis system; I play that with my son all the time.

But it isn't nearly as fun to play as the original.

I remember playing as the Seahawks and selecting Fredd Young on defense; that dude was super-fast and blocked every extra point. Very valuable asset in a close game.

:lol:

5. Thread_Killer

Ratings:
    +680
    Oh, and MAJOR PROPS to simba for starting this thread. Way cool.

And a special thank you in advance to turbo turtle for keeping this thread in the main Charger section. :tup:

6. turbo_turtle

turbo_turtle In Disguise

Ratings:
    +890
    This thread needs to stay put right where it belongs because in my opinion is without a shadow of a doubt NFL related.

This section is the Chargers/NFL section of Bolttalk and Threads like this definitely qualifies as one of those 2 things. That is my opinion.
    Now TK stop busting my balls all ready. GEESH! :icon_tease:

Most definitely to get back on topic. I still think Tecmo Bowl is the **** for its time then because it is in my opinion is better than Madden even when it first came out.

7. Electric Chair

Electric Chair Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +579
    :icon_rofl::icon_rofl::icon_rofl:

8. -Scar-

-Scar- thedoomship.com

Ratings:
    +205

Only thing I Hated About Tecmo Bowl Is That There Were Only About 14 Or 16 Teams And The Bolts Were Not One Of Em....

So I Always Ran With The Niners On The First One...I Used Ronnie Lott On Defense All The Time....

9. Holy_Bolt

Holy_Bolt Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +362
    Damn, I feel old…Mid 20s? I have never heard of this game. I’m a lot older than mid 20s. What ever happened to pong?

• Like Like x 1
  10. AnteaterCharger

AnteaterCharger Carpe Diem et omni Mundio Staff Member Super Moderator Podcaster

Ratings:
    +3,068
    that and in original tecmo bowl i picked off so many passes so often it was idiotic. I loved Tecmo Super Bowl as a kid

11. Thread_Killer

Ratings:
    +680
    Actually, I'm kind of glad that Bob Gagliano never got immortalized in a video game as our starting quarterback.

12. -Scar-

-Scar- thedoomship.com

Ratings:
    +205
    :lol::lol::lol::lol:

That's The Best Way To Look At It....:icon_toast: