1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!

Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers. We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

The Greatest Football Game Ever Is Back: Live Reloaded & Online...

Discussion in 'Chargers Fan Forum' started by -Scar-, Feb 27, 2008.

1. -Scar-

-Scar- thedoomship.com

Ratings:
    +205
    The Greatest NFL Football Game Of All Time Has Returned With Updated Rosters....:abq2::abq1:

http://www.sois.com/tpc/main.php

^^Go To The Download Section.....Online Play Available....Site Is Strictly For The Hardcore Fans Of Super Tecmo Bowl.....

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Sorry If This Is Old News To Y'all But It's New To Me...And I Apologize If This Thread Is Out Of Place....I Figure It's The NFL And Strictly For NFL Fans....:icon_shrug:

Let Me Know If You Wanna Play Me Online....I'll Give You My AIM....

I'm Running Chargers All Day...:bolt2:

2. LTisCool

LTisCool BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +17
    This isn't NFL Blitz :(

• Like Like x 1
  3. -Scar-

-Scar- thedoomship.com

Ratings:
    +205
    No Sirrrr....

This Is THE ORIGINAL.....:tup:If You Ain't At Least In Your Mid-20's And Up You Might Not Know About THis....:tup:

LEt Me Know If You Want The Updated Rosters Otherwise The original Download Just Gives You The 1991 Rosters...

4. Thread_Killer

Thread_Killer Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +680
    That is fking AWESOME. I fondly remember that first Tecmo Bowl, it was right when Nintendo first came out.

I still have Super Tecmo for my ancient Sega Genesis system; I play that with my son all the time.

But it isn't nearly as fun to play as the original.

I remember playing as the Seahawks and selecting Fredd Young on defense; that dude was super-fast and blocked every extra point. Very valuable asset in a close game.

:lol:

5. Thread_Killer

Ratings:
    +680
    Oh, and MAJOR PROPS to simba for starting this thread. Way cool.

And a special thank you in advance to turbo turtle for keeping this thread in the main Charger section. :tup:

6. turbo_turtle

turbo_turtle In Disguise

Ratings:
    +890
    This thread needs to stay put right where it belongs because in my opinion is without a shadow of a doubt NFL related.

This section is the Chargers/NFL section of Bolttalk and Threads like this definitely qualifies as one of those 2 things. That is my opinion.
    Now TK stop busting my balls all ready. GEESH! :icon_tease:

Most definitely to get back on topic. I still think Tecmo Bowl is the **** for its time then because it is in my opinion is better than Madden even when it first came out.

7. Electric Chair

Electric Chair Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +579
    :icon_rofl::icon_rofl::icon_rofl:

8. -Scar-

-Scar- thedoomship.com

Ratings:
    +205

Only thing I Hated About Tecmo Bowl Is That There Were Only About 14 Or 16 Teams And The Bolts Were Not One Of Em....

So I Always Ran With The Niners On The First One...I Used Ronnie Lott On Defense All The Time....

9. Holy_Bolt

Holy_Bolt Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +362
    Damn, I feel old…Mid 20s? I have never heard of this game. I’m a lot older than mid 20s. What ever happened to pong?

• Like Like x 1
  10. AnteaterCharger

AnteaterCharger Calibrating Bolttalk, Podcast by Podcast Staff Member Super Moderator Podcaster

Ratings:
    +2,928
    that and in original tecmo bowl i picked off so many passes so often it was idiotic. I loved Tecmo Super Bowl as a kid

11. Thread_Killer

Ratings:
    +680
    Actually, I'm kind of glad that Bob Gagliano never got immortalized in a video game as our starting quarterback.

12. -Scar-

-Scar- thedoomship.com

Ratings:
    +205
    :lol::lol::lol::lol:

That's The Best Way To Look At It....:icon_toast: